New Looks at Artwork for First Two Harry Potter Collector's DVDs; New House Crests Wallpapers

Movies
August 08, 2009, 09:20 AM

Last month, we first told you pre-orders were available for the first two of the new Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's edition DVDS, as seen here and here.  WB has now released their newsletter which contained this new look at the artwork on the boxes for the discs, here. More details on these discs will be released in early September, stay tuned! Also in the newsletter were special new House Crest wallpapers as follows: Hufflepuff :) , Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin

Please note: No firm release date for the new DVDS has been released as of yet, but it is likely they will become available near when Half-Blood Prince is released in early December.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

20110227_001_thumb

Wow…..it must just be me, but I think they look awful :-/

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on August 08, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

oooh! like the new crests!!!!

Did you Know that you can get the new Hogwarts crests on Notebooks ant Target .

Posted by Mew5645 on August 08, 2009, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Totally_awesome_thumb

cool

Posted by PeaceLovePotter[WBM!] on August 08, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Hahahaha Sue the smiley after Hufflepuff ! =P
But the artwork is really cool ! The Slytherin one is especially cool, I find.
But it’s true that it’s annoying how they use a raven instead of an eagle for Ravenclaw… It just doesn’t look as… impressive =(

cool

Posted by madman1277 on August 09, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
R_film_02trio_study_thumb

I agree that it would be nice to watch the movies with the deleted scenes included.

Posted by LoyalGryffindor90 on August 09, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_crest_-_bordado_thumb

Are there other sizes for the wallpapers? Specifically 1280×768 (widescreen)?

Posted by Memo326 on August 09, 2009, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 09, 2009, 05:31 AM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

I am very sorely tempted to order the bluray versions…very sorely…

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 09, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

As a Ravenclaw, I protest the use of an unauthorized bird on our crest… It should be an Eagle… I mean can you imagine a house cat on Gryffindor’s crest instead of a lion???

Posted by Won_Two on August 09, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Exciting …. I hope they put some deleted scenes back in the movies.

And go, go Ravenclaw!!! :)

Avatar_hp_thumb

Exciting …. I hope they put some deleted scenes back in the movies.

And go, go Ravenclaw!!! :)

Avatar_hp_thumb

Exciting …. I hope they put some deleted scenes back in the movies.

And go, go Ravenclaw!!! :)

Avatar_hp_thumb

Exciting …. I hope they put some deleted scenes back in the movies.

And go, go Ravenclaw!!! :)

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I mistranslated 'ehwaz,'" said Hermione furiously. "It means 'partnership,' not 'defense,' I mixed it up with 'eihwaz.'"[br]"Ah well," said Ron lazily, "that's only one mistake, isn't it, you'll still get --"[br]"Oh shut up," said Hermione angrily, "it c