Brief Gimpse of Making of Half-Blood Prince for IMAX

HBP Film
August 07, 2009, 08:42 PM

Scores of readers let us know about this article on Wired.com containing a very short video which contains a few seconds from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and the graphics work done to make the film ready for IMAX.

Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

I saw it in IMAX and only 13 mins where in 3D

Posted by goodegogo on August 08, 2009, 03:25 AM report to moderator
100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

I saw it in IMAX and only 13 mins where in 3D

Posted by goodegogo on August 08, 2009, 03:25 AM report to moderator
200px-elder_wand_thumb

it is cool!

Posted by yr.yasindu"ROAR" on August 08, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

That was cool! :)

This sort of thing reminds me of the second bonus disc in the Harry Potter DVDs’ I can’t wait for the HBP one lol! :D

Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :D

Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on August 08, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Wow thats soo cool!

Posted by The Nerd on August 08, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

I’ve seen it in IMAX, it’s really cool! But unfortunately only the first 12 minutes of the movie are in 3D

Posted by Questyourdreams on August 08, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator

Cool! I want to see it in 3D!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 08, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

I really wish I could see HBP in IMAX, it looks so cool!

Posted by RemsyLuck on August 08, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator

I hope they do the next two in 3-D at a Imax it would be the best.

Posted by HGROSS44 on August 08, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Awesome! =D

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 08, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Awesome! =D

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 08, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice!

Posted by Won_Two on August 09, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It’s so not worth it. Only the 1st 10 mins in 3D, such a disappointment and waste of a cinema ticket. How long was the post production on this film?? And they couldn’t have been arsed putting a few more scenes in 3D?! Joke, trust me skip the imax people

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 09, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator

Mr. Weasley liked Harry to sit next to him at the dinner table so that he could bombard him with questions about life with Muggles, asking him to explain how things like plugs and the postal service worked.