Tick Tock, Take a Survey on New Harry Potter Watches

WB Shop
August 06, 2009, 11:33 AM

Attention all Harry Potter fans! WB is gearing up for the holiday season, and are going to be releasing brand new Harry Potter watches in the coming months. As such, we fans can now weigh in on four of the nice new watches being considered via this survey.   After completing the survey, be sure to take advantage of the special coupon for $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase at the WB Shop (good now until August 31st).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

I voted 5-1-1-3. Don’t like the quiddich ones at all. They look neat when the hands are nicely aligned, but at some point in the day, it will look kinda silly.

Posted by Beowulf on August 07, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator

Really LOVE the School Crest and the Quidditch one. SO CUTE! I hope they make it smaller for the women watches… the bulky ones are not as fun to wear. :)

Posted by emdash84 on August 07, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hard to choose…

Posted by Won_Two on August 07, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Bellamort3icon_thumb

I like the four houses watch as well as the hogwarts crest, but it’d be nice to see some watches with major characters on them :D

Posted by Bellatrix Lestrange on August 07, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Ronharrybestmates01_ushitora-icons_cork_art_thumb

They’re all lovely! I did comment to ask if they could release ladies’ versions of the watches – I have quite slender wrists, and big, blocky watches don’t look right on me. If they do release a ladies version of any of these watches, I’m definitely getting one!

Posted by EmmaCMF on August 07, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Totally_awesome_thumb

the quidditch one i really like I would get it when they are availiable but i never wear watches

Posted by PeaceLovePotter[WBM!] on August 07, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator

The Quidditch watch was my favorite.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on August 07, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I liked the second one with the snitch and seeker the most I thought it was the most normal looking I thought the last one with all the house crest’s looked kind of chunky.

Posted by Jacket on August 07, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Posted by Jacket on August 07, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

there PRETTY!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 07, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

I think the first one is the best, but I like all of them.

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on August 07, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Leaky_resize_thumb

Very, very cool!!!

Posted by borisbug on August 07, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice, a HP is something that i don’t have, and need

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on August 07, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Very cool ! I especially like the first two !

200px-elder_wand_thumb

quidditch watch is cool!

Posted by yr.yasindu"ROAR" on August 08, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator

"Detention, Weasley," Snape said silkily, his face very close to Ron's. "And if I ever hear you criticize the way I teach a class again, you will be very sorry indeed."