Tick Tock, Take a Survey on New Harry Potter Watches

WB Shop
August 06, 2009, 11:33 AM

Attention all Harry Potter fans! WB is gearing up for the holiday season, and are going to be releasing brand new Harry Potter watches in the coming months. As such, we fans can now weigh in on four of the nice new watches being considered via this survey.   After completing the survey, be sure to take advantage of the special coupon for $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase at the WB Shop (good now until August 31st).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Avatar_hp_thumb

Coolness! I like the one of the Hogwarts Crest. I gave that a five.
Then I gave the Quidditch one and the four Hogwarts House one both fours.
And the Triwizard one a three.

I would defiently considered buying one of these, but it would depend on the price. :S :D

Db334_voldemort_thumb

hogwatrs of quidditich, both amazing

Posted by swimman22 on August 06, 2009, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

i hav like 3 watches now, so if i get all four of them, i can wear seven watches!!!!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on August 06, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

Posted by ProfessorAlice on August 06, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

they should have ones like Harry and Ron got for their birthdays.

Posted by Norian on August 06, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

My favorite one was the last one. The other ones .. not so much but they were still nice :)

Posted by Christine on August 06, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

put in my 2 cents lol! i liked the quidditch one

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on August 06, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0204_thumb

I rated them all fairly high for their obvious quality, but they’re boring. I left a comment in the suggestion box, saying they should branch out from the material they’ve been using since 2001, that they should try referencing the newer movies – make a Dark Mark watch, WWW watch, Quibbler watch, etc.

Posted by potterarchy on August 06, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I liked them all!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on August 06, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

Nice! Don’t know if I can get one though! :(

Posted by goodegogo on August 06, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

I love the one of quidditch. the other ones are quite manly to me…

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on August 06, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :) theyre really cute :)

Hpphotoshop_thumb

This is very intresting!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 06, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Those watches are awesome! I almost wish I didn’t have a watch already, so I could buy a Harry Potter one!

Posted by raven_puff on August 06, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Profile_pic_thumb

I like the Hogwarts crest one and the Quidditch one. I’ll definitely use this discount to buy another wand or something from the WB Shop.

Posted by jamesdeluna on August 06, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator

"You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor team? It's people they feel sorry for. See, there's Potter, who's got no parents, then there's the Weasleys, who've got no money -- you should be on the team, Longbottom, you've got no brains."