Podcast Interviews: Dan Radcliffe Says "Quidditch Element" to a Ride at Wizarding World of Harry Potter, More

HBP Film
August 04, 2009, 12:31 PM

There are more interviews to tell you about, conducted during the barrage of press for the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. We now know of a series of delightful podcast interviews from Heart radio in London, England, where actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione) and Rupert Grint (Ron) answer a series of questions from fans. Dan Radcliffe admits he was skeptical about the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction being built in Orlando, Florida, but after learning about it and seeing the work lead by production great Stuart Craig, Dan is very enthusiastic about the park. He confirms that he and the trio have filmed a bit for the park, and also notes that there is a "Quidditch Element" as part of one of the rides. Dan also mentions the 'quite menacing' presence of Nagini the snake in Deathly Hallows.

Other interesting details come from Emma Watson who says once again that she does NOT have a Twitter, nor a Facebook nor a Bebo account. This is important to note because fans by the drove have owled regarding this question, and while she has denied this previously on her official site, she again dispels these rumors. Finally, in a fun interview with Rupert Grint we learn his personal ice cream truck is getting a paint  job and will soon be on the road again, however he wont be selling any ice cream anytime soon as you have to have a special permit to do so-sorry folks! To listen to each of these, click here then iTunes will open for each of the podcasts (free) Enjoy!

Thanks to Snitchseeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Will download ASAP.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on August 04, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

oh, i want to like see rupert grint just driving by in an ice cream truck!

Posted by gingersnape on August 04, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

oh, i want to like see rupert grint just driving by in an ice cream truck!

Posted by gingersnape on August 04, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

Quidditch yay!!!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on August 04, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

oh I would love to go to that theme park but I doubt I could go all the way to Florida

Posted by goodegogo on August 04, 2009, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Heartcup_thumb

Yay for the ice cream truck being painted! ;)

Wouldn’t a “Whack-a-Nagini” game be awesome?

Posted by Queen Griselda [*Squee!*] on August 04, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

A quidditch ride sounds really fun! I’d love to go zooming around on a Firebolt!

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on August 04, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I can’t wait for the theme park to open!!

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on August 04, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I can’t wait for the theme park to open!!

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on August 04, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

aw these were so good! dan is hilarious. sometimes i picture him as a standup comic for a potential career

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on August 04, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter80_thumb

Woo I have this on my ipod! Heart’s my local station..:)

Posted by ♥ Orchid Diddilipoof ♥ on August 04, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Oh cool, a quidditch ride + Nagini!! Sounds awesome! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on August 04, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Th_tonks1pg7_thumb

I am SO excited about the park! I can’t wait until it opens and I get the time to visit. :D

Posted by Steph on August 04, 2009, 10:03 PM report to moderator

That is so cool that a harry potter park is going to open in the U.S.A i thought it would open in England or some were in Europe. I wish i could go. gess i have to what to get a car and the money

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 04, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator

I bet the park will be awesome!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on August 05, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained.[br]"Really?" said Mr. Weasley's voice excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a [i]plug?[/i] Gracious, I must see that..."