Podcast Interviews: Dan Radcliffe Says "Quidditch Element" to a Ride at Wizarding World of Harry Potter, More

HBP Film
August 04, 2009, 12:31 PM

There are more interviews to tell you about, conducted during the barrage of press for the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. We now know of a series of delightful podcast interviews from Heart radio in London, England, where actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione) and Rupert Grint (Ron) answer a series of questions from fans. Dan Radcliffe admits he was skeptical about the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction being built in Orlando, Florida, but after learning about it and seeing the work lead by production great Stuart Craig, Dan is very enthusiastic about the park. He confirms that he and the trio have filmed a bit for the park, and also notes that there is a "Quidditch Element" as part of one of the rides. Dan also mentions the 'quite menacing' presence of Nagini the snake in Deathly Hallows.

Other interesting details come from Emma Watson who says once again that she does NOT have a Twitter, nor a Facebook nor a Bebo account. This is important to note because fans by the drove have owled regarding this question, and while she has denied this previously on her official site, she again dispels these rumors. Finally, in a fun interview with Rupert Grint we learn his personal ice cream truck is getting a paint  job and will soon be on the road again, however he wont be selling any ice cream anytime soon as you have to have a special permit to do so-sorry folks! To listen to each of these, click here then iTunes will open for each of the podcasts (free) Enjoy!

Thanks to Snitchseeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Yay first. I’m excited about the park and the qudditch ride sounds like fun.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on August 04, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator

I wanna ride on the Quidditch ride!!! sounds like fun!

Posted by impoohnfrenz on August 04, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

How cool!! Very excited!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on August 04, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-the-order-phoenix-832_thumb

That’s so exciting I really can’t wait until the park opens!

Posted by Dancing Harry Potter Fan on August 04, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

Oh darn, I was hoping Rupert would show up in my neighborhood with his ice cream truck!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on August 04, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@Gwynog’srabbit: LOL! Everytime I hear the truck come around my house, I die a little inside because I know it’ll never be Rupert. Haha.

Posted by Christine on August 04, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

ahhhhh

Posted by wing on August 04, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

YAY! Very cool! I will defiently check these out later! :D I <3 interviews that don’t always ask the same questions!

Thanks Leaky and SnitchSeeker!

Avvie_thumb

I’m taking my sword!!! It’s Nagini-Head- Slicing Time!!! xD

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 04, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

The Quidditch ride sounds cool! =]

Kc_lucius1_thumb

A quidditch ride! that sounds fun!

Posted by KC Nox on August 04, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I can’t wait, I am hopefully going to go in 2011, my son should be old enough then to enjoy it.

Posted by Figment on August 04, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The Potter Park will be a treat after all hte films are shown,. I hope that they do have Nagini, as she would be freakin’ scary!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 04, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hooray for quidditch at the park! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on August 04, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
2312_5786713031_thumb

Man, and I thought that really was Emma on Twitter the other day….. Jkjk
I’m so ready for this quidditch ride!!!

Posted by lanie weezlebee on August 04, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator

It felt very strange to be standing here in Aunt Petunia's surgically clean kitchen... and talking calmly of Lord Voldemort to Uncle Vernon. The arrival of the dementors in Little Whinging seemed to have caused a breach in the great, invisible wall that d