Deathly Hallows Casting Updates: "Featured Extras" Now Listed

DH Film
August 03, 2009, 08:13 AM

Minor casting news today as UK Casting Call Pro has been updated with several actors who have been cast as extras or 'featured' extras in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Listed are:

Elliott Francis: "Featured Slug Club Member"
Grace Francis: "Gryffindor Club Member"
Aaron Virdee:  "Senior, Gryffindor"
Louisa Warren: "Senior, Hufflepuff"
Rayman Jilani: "Background Artiste"
Annette Elstob: "Young Woman"

Also thanks to reader James for letting us know as reported in the Times,  Mary Epworth of UK band Mary Epworth and the Jubilee Band has been cast as an extra in the film, with the article specifically noting it was the singer/actress cast (not the band) "Epworth has appeared in Gavin and Stacey — “It was very much a case of ‘Don’t talk to the talent!’” — and is poised to loiter in the background of the next Harry Potter movie."

Thanks for the UKProCall link, UHP!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Groucho2_thumb

er, folks? I just went and check several cast lists….we get Charity Burbage, but none of the cast lists for DH1 have the three Dursleys!

Seriously, go check yourselves. we all assumed the Dursleys will be there (I still do, actually), but has the casting of Melling, Griffiths and Shaw not been officially announced? I did find one online uncredited reference to a representative of Griffiths saying he would be back…

i’m certain its a matter of timing and contracts and all that…just an oddity, that’s all, that caught my eye

Posted by budb on August 05, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Grace_main3_thumb

hi , sorry for any confusion . the profiles of elliott francis and grace francis are errors and we have both updated them. elliott was a slug club member in the last film not in the new one and a slytherin in the next and grace francis is just a griffindor in the final film. again sorry for confusion. :)

Posted by gmf on August 05, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Mary Epworth and the Jubilee Band has some awesome music. I have never heard of them (or her) before.

Awesome. I’ll be putting that on my MySpace….

I wonder who she will be and if she will be recognizable.

Posted by Rose on August 05, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Weaselymy king, you are absolutely right. I thought they should have included Dumbledore’s funeral at the end to round off the Half Blood Prince movie better. Maybe the Slug club is just a short scene, but i sure hope they don’t drop Fleur and Bill’s wedding. That is wherr the Death Eaters should appear.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 05, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Groucho2_thumb

Ok, in addition to my comment above re the Dursleys not being officially cast yet, I would also point out we dont yet know about Jamie W as the only one of the young actors (due to his ‘trouble’). Finally, imagine the fuss that will be made over the casting of the six children —Albus, Lily and James Potter; Rose and Hugo Weasley; Scorpius Malfoy —all of which still need to be announced as far as i can tell

Posted by budb on August 06, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

well that’s cool :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on August 06, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Slug Club in DH part 2 ? … Hum… Wonder where that’ll come in …

well this is rather neat!!! :D

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 12, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I don’t want to look at the pictures because I don’t want to judge. . . I’ll just see it in the theatres.

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 16, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

It seems like with the 7th movie they’re adding new characters (though I’m not sure how big a role they will play). I wonder if the senior students will be in the battle at Hogwarts part.

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 16, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats nice…

Posted by Won_Two on September 21, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Excellent," said Aunt Marge. "I won't have this namby-pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it. A good thrashing is what's needed in ninety-nine cases out of a hundered. Have [i]you[/i] been beaten often?"[br]"Oh, yeah," said H