Deathly Hallows Casting Updates: "Featured Extras" Now Listed

DH Film
August 03, 2009, 08:13 AM

Minor casting news today as UK Casting Call Pro has been updated with several actors who have been cast as extras or 'featured' extras in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Listed are:

Elliott Francis: "Featured Slug Club Member"
Grace Francis: "Gryffindor Club Member"
Aaron Virdee:  "Senior, Gryffindor"
Louisa Warren: "Senior, Hufflepuff"
Rayman Jilani: "Background Artiste"
Annette Elstob: "Young Woman"

Also thanks to reader James for letting us know as reported in the Times,  Mary Epworth of UK band Mary Epworth and the Jubilee Band has been cast as an extra in the film, with the article specifically noting it was the singer/actress cast (not the band) "Epworth has appeared in Gavin and Stacey — “It was very much a case of ‘Don’t talk to the talent!’” — and is poised to loiter in the background of the next Harry Potter movie."

Thanks for the UKProCall link, UHP!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

100x100px_harry_potter_emma_watson_thumb

I wish I could be an extra in the movie that would be like a dream come true!

Posted by goodegogo on August 03, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Agree with others that the Slug Club mention for DH in one actor’s credits seems to be an error; just because the guy played a Slug Club member in HBP, they seem to think that would be his part in DH, too. But, no SC in DH, as we Potter geeks know!

And I will repeat the question [John Noe?!] about why the main page isn’t blue instead of green? Nice work last month, Ravenclaws!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on August 03, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Oh, how I wish I was an extra. haha

Posted by Britski on August 03, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Avvie_thumb

I would totally ruin the movie if I was an extra. xD

I would walk by and stop and the camera and wave… LOL

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 03, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator

hmmm….never heard of any of them. and why do they need slug club members and a gryffindor club member? Whats that?

Posted by AndreaB09 on August 03, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That would be so cool to be an extra in one of the Harry movies! :) Awesome!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 03, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
N1582655832_2952_thumb

A majority of those are listed as being in DH Part 2, so they could still be Slug Club members… shrugs

I think Elliott Francis is quite the hottie…. And, oh, I dunno… When I saw that pic of him with his arm across his chest… I just couldn’t help but see this in my head:

Eh, not the best work, but it’ll do… Maybe I should upload it where I have my infamous Laura Rees as Tonks pic…

Posted by tina_als_girl on August 03, 2009, 08:49 PM report to moderator
008_thumb

oh sweet,
they better make the 7th movie gooodd!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on August 03, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

yeah i guess the slug club is the people sluggy brings back.

I really hope they do the pansy parkison yell for everyone to get Harry and they all stand to protect him. That was a great bit.

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on August 03, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I’m just an insy bit jealous. Just a tinsy winsy bit

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on August 03, 2009, 09:19 PM report to moderator

Man, i wish i could be an extra in the battle… that would be AMAZING

Posted by madman1277 on August 03, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator

Cool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 03, 2009, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

hmmm, interesting… I can’t wait for the movies. :D

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on August 03, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

It would be so cool if they brought Sean Biggerstaff back for a cameo as Oliver Wood.

Posted by AvanelleWood on August 03, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator

Sirius was standing on a pile of human bones with his wand out. The headline on the article read:[br][i]SIRIUS -- Black As He's Painted? Notorious Mass Murderer OR Innocent Singing Sensation?[/i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014