Back to School Edition of the Quibbler Now Published

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
August 27, 2009, 11:45 PM

Gotta get back to Hogwarts... for it is that time of the year once again, and our own Quibbler is getting into the back to school spirit with their latest edition.  Filled with "all the news you won't find anywhere else," Leaky's Quibbler publication is packed with what all young wizards and witches and their parents should know for the upcoming school year.  Our September issue also contains the latest on Ministry raids, rubber duck hatched dragon eggs, and cursed quills, along with such standards as Aberforth's Page Three Girl, Where's Gilderoy, and Letters from Luna.  All this and so much more is contained in the latest issue of The Quibbler, which can be viewed via PDF format right here, or downloaded in a zip file.

Thanks, as always, go out to our most creative team behind The Quibbler: DorisTLC, Dragonsinger, Dreamteam, Evreka, Harry‛s Horntail, Iheartprofessorsnape, Janemarple9, Lirene, Rudius Hagrid, SeverineSnape, SnapesSister, and wordsaremagic.   This issue‛s guest contributors include Austin Blanton, Alan MacHugh, and Clare Fogarty. If you would like your contribution to be considered for publication, send it to quibbler@leakylounge.com.  You can also join in on The Quibbler discussion over on our Leaky Lounge forums, and check out all previously published issues right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Hbp_movie_thumb

Love it! A little late for my school’s start but still a fantastic way to start the year right, good job one and all!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on August 28, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Excellent! I will have to download it to read this weekend!

Posted by Kirk on August 28, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Weasley_is_our_king_thumb

i can’t read it on my comp :(

Posted by ChaosWalking. on August 28, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I go back to school next Friday. Grone — it’s no Hogwarts. :(

WOW!!!!!!1

Posted by LunaHermione on August 28, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

awesome. I had Riddle TM’s “Rubber Ducks” song in my head the whole time I was reading it. :)

Posted by skiving snackboxes on August 28, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator

Haha. I read the first line and then started singing “I gotta get back to Hogwarts” from AVPM.

Posted by Triantha on August 28, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Funny stuff as usual…

Posted by Won_Two on August 28, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Quill_thumb

this is awesome! I love rubber ducks too, so this edition was a really good first impression to me. I think the rubber ducks should be free to live and thrive!

Posted by ⚖ Justin Flowflicker ⚖ {WBM} on August 28, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator

RUBBER DUCKIES FTW!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 28, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator

Quibbler= BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 28, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator

LMAOABERFORTH AND FILTCH :D

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 28, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

Cool! I love the Quibbler.

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on August 28, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

This is the first version of the Quibbler I have read and loved it :) It was amazing! I love the rubber duck theme and the pictures. So creative!

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 28, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Going back the 2nd, one day after the Hogwarts Express leaves!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on August 28, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator

"What -- what are you doing?" said Professor McGonagall, her eyes following the bouncing ferret's progress through the air.[br]"Teaching," said Moody.[br]"Teach -- Moody, [i]is that a student?"[/i] shrieked Professor McGonagall, the books spilling out of