Registration for Infinitus 2010 Now Open

Conventions
August 25, 2009, 12:56 PM

Attention Harry Potter fans! Registration is now open for Infinitus 2010, a Harry Potter symposium taking place next year in Orlando, Florida July 15-18th. If you act quickly you can take advantage of the early bird price of $165.00 (USD) which includes include two meals, access to the Ball and all formal programming except for the Keynote luncheons. This price is only good until September 7th, when they will rise to $180.00. To register and for more information, click here.

Infinitus 2010 is taking place at Universal Orlando, the site of the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and will also be the location of LeakyCon 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Zombie-potter_thumb

Orlando eh? Maybe I can get some time of and actually got to one of these things.

Posted by Bad-Muggle on August 25, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator

OOps, being HP-addicted is pretty expensive. Have a good time there, folks

Posted by Giant Fairy on August 25, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator

Oh I wish I could go! I’m 15 and I live across the country (Washington State)… And there is NO way in the world my parents would let me travel that far….. :o(

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on August 25, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

I’ll be 14 july 20 it is not fair

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on August 25, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

I’ll be 14 july 20 it is not fair

Can’t go! :-( probably wont be able 2 go to leakycon either :-(

Posted by Malfoyluva on August 25, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

@thundermountain7: I’m pretty sure they’re having a kids track this year for 5-13 year olds. I think it was on the FAQ page …

Posted by Imperiused! on August 25, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

Registered before I saw it here! _

is still on a massive high and can’t quite believe she’s finally going to America

Posted by stella8h8chang on August 25, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator

I am so happy cause i live so far away from orlando!!! yet my sis needs to go there and i am coming with!!!

Posted by Astoria.Greengrass on August 25, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Evanna2_thumb

omggg sounds so awesome i really wish i could go but money is really scarce right now, im actually saving up for LeakyCon 2011!! anyway hope everyone who goes has a blast :D

Posted by tonksgirl *ROAR* on August 25, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

AHHHH I WISH I COULD GO! I already know i won’t be able to! :( All of you guys who go have a great time!

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on August 25, 2009, 06:56 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

wish i could go

Posted by Rowling Stones on August 25, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

I’m taking a Harry Potter course at college this year, so I think I can get the same experience through that. I hope everyone has fun though!

Posted by Britski on August 25, 2009, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

I wish i could go but i don’t have enough.

Posted by kyramp on August 25, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

I wish i could go but i don’t have enough.

Posted by kyramp on August 25, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator

[i]"STUBEFY!"[/i] Neville shouted again, pointing his wand at each Death Eater in turn, [i]"STUBEFY! STUBE --"[/i][br]One of the largest Death Eaters seized Neville from behind, pinioning his arms to his sides. He struggled and kicked; several of the Deat

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014