Registration for Infinitus 2010 Now Open

Conventions
August 25, 2009, 12:56 PM

Attention Harry Potter fans! Registration is now open for Infinitus 2010, a Harry Potter symposium taking place next year in Orlando, Florida July 15-18th. If you act quickly you can take advantage of the early bird price of $165.00 (USD) which includes include two meals, access to the Ball and all formal programming except for the Keynote luncheons. This price is only good until September 7th, when they will rise to $180.00. To register and for more information, click here.

Infinitus 2010 is taking place at Universal Orlando, the site of the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and will also be the location of LeakyCon 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Editedladybug_thumb

Oh my god, I hope I can go!!!!!!

Posted by sp00kym00ny~happy looks good on you! :] on August 25, 2009, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Sigh I wish I could go sooooo badly however, I live in the UK, I’m 15 and my only source of income is a paperound! See my problem?! :’(

I’m sooooooo jealous of those how can go. Maybe one day I’ll be able to go to something like this. :D Again sigh!

Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :) 2nd!

Raven_avatar_thumb

Florida sure is getting a lot of mileage out of HP!

Posted by Won_Two on August 25, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

♥Emerald Green Eyes♥ I sympathise with you! i live in the uk.. lurrvee harry potter but can’t gooo! never mind…

Posted by cellitomato on August 25, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

I am soo there!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on August 25, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

I am soo there!!

Sblack_thumb

I’m going!

Posted by Mellzey72 on August 25, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

I am soo there!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on August 25, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I would have loved to go to this, but it just isn’t in the budget. I am, however, saving up for LeakyCon 2011!

Posted by Bookworm Jen on August 25, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I am going to try to make plans to go! I hope I can make it! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 25, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could attend but am saving my money in the context of a tight budget to attend LeakyCon in two years! I hope everyone who does register has a fabulous time.

Posted by Kirk on August 25, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Wow, Orlando is going to be HP Central next year, huh?

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on August 25, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Oh my God, I can’t wait! I’ve been saving for this FOREVER. Woot! Can’t wait to finally meet people IRL!!!

Posted by Imperiused! on August 25, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww I really wish I could go. Its too expensive for me though. I doubt I will have enough to go to Orlando for the theme park. My mum probably isn’t trying to let me go. She doesn’t realise how much I want this.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 25, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator

He was glaring at Hermione and Krum, who were dancing nearby. Padma was sitting with her arms and legs crossed, one foot jiggling in time to the music. Every now and then she threw a disgruntled look at Ron, who was completely ignoring her.