Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint

Actor Birthdays
August 24, 2009, 10:06 AM

It's a day fit for a king! Birthday wishes are the order of the day for actor Rupert Grint. Cheers to you Rupert on your 21st birthday from all of us here at TLC!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

30075_1446673856338_1517921388_1139345_2944379_n_thumb

Hey Rupert, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday you were great in all the Harry Potter movies, so have a great day, live it up to your best!!!!! (L)

weasleykins

Posted by Weasleykins on August 24, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

Yay Rupert! Hope it’s great. We love you!

Posted by kayzz on August 24, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Dan-rupert-and-emma-harry-potter-7604230-500-340_thumb

happy birthday Rupert!!!! you are the perfect Ron, best of luck in your future career and be sure that i will keep watching your work, ’cuz your awsome!!!

Posted by Pols on August 24, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator

RUP CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I’m your biggest fan for sure. I think you’re very beautiful and one day I will meet you, be assured, and will be the best day of my life.! I love you and your job :D kisses

Posted by nalie on August 24, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator

Posted by nalie on August 24, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator

Posted by nalie on August 24, 2009, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Happy Happy birthday Rupert!!! Best wishes now that you’re legal everywhere in the world (I think)

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on August 24, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Longbottom_thumb

Rupert is our King!!! Happy Birthday!

Posted by hpfrk736 on August 24, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator

Happy bday Rupert!!!

Posted by MarianaSP on August 24, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

Happy bday Rupert!!!

Posted by MarianaSP on August 24, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The Creevey brothers had managed to get hold of a stack of [i]Support Cedric Diggory![/i] badges and were trying to bewitch them to make them say [i]Support Harry Potter![/i] instead. So far, however, all they had managed to do was get the badges stuck on