Emma Watson, Entertainment Weekly Entertainer of the Month

HBP Film
August 02, 2009, 01:10 PM

Arriving in mailboxes and on newsstands everywhere is the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, with a full page honoring their Entertainer of the Month for July: Emma Watson! This comes as the magazine notes the financial success of the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, not to mention her grace in handing a wardrobe snafu during the rainy London premiere of the movie.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Yin_yang_thumb

Emma is a lovely girl.

I do wish she would stand up straight. It seems that most pictures I see of her, she has her shoulders rolled forward which makes her look like she is slouching and it makes her bustline look saggy.

My own mother nagged at me for the same things and once I started standing straight, clothes looked better on me and compliments increased. As a result, my self confidence improved. ;)

Posted by Deanie on August 05, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator

Electric and ausom it is allways nice to hear her talk. she had grown a lot.

Posted by HGROSS44 on August 06, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Yay Go EMMA!!! I love the picture they used…she’s so awesome!!

Posted by cghambright on August 06, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator

Everyone knows that Emma Watson was meant to play Hermione.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on August 06, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

YAYYYYYY! EMMAAAAAAAA!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 07, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Congratulations Emma ! And really very nice picture !

Maybe I’m just a big RHR fangirl, but I didn’t like the fact they said it was, “unrequited love,” in the article. I feel like that’s horribly inaccurate. It’s kinda also why I didn’t fully love HBP (the movie, not the book). It made Hermione look like she likes Ron a lot more than he likes her. :( Simply not true.

Posted by lauranaut on August 10, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, both of you: [i]you must not be seen.[/i] Miss Granger, you know the law -- you know what is at stake.... [i]You -- must -- not -- be -- seen."