Slight Changes to JKRowling.com

JKRowling.com
August 19, 2009, 01:33 PM

Slight changes are afoot at JKRowling.com, the official website of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Thanks to longtime reader Bel, we know that the title of her diary has been changed to "Everything you might want to Know," along with new books in the link section and a few changes of the links. As readers will recall, its been quite some time since the website has been update, so we do not know if more changes are planned, stay tuned!

Thanks Bel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

Rh7_thumb

cool! it’s always annoyed me though how i couldn’t open the site in a new tab haha.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on August 20, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Lightning_thumb

I really, really, really hope that there will be more updates.. Say, like JK saying that her ‘Scottish Book’ is finished.. haha.. I’m dreaming.. I hope she adds more stuff in the Extra Stuff section though.. Or maybe the polls.. that would be great..

Posted by chaos35 on August 20, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

About time. Thought she forgot that she has a website that needs to be updated.

Posted by alegria35 on August 20, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

The information are all awesome. I can’t get enough of all HP/JKR info. (I’m beginning to believe I’m a geek..lol)

Posted by alegria35 on August 20, 2009, 03:17 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Yay! :) I hope there will be more changes..
goes to look at the changes

Posted by evannaa on August 20, 2009, 04:51 AM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

I like the new section on her site!

Regarding a new release: I have figured that they’d want to release The Scottish Book around Christmas (like they did with Beedle), but I thought this Christmas would be too soon… Although, it would coincide with HP6 for DVD, and the themepark opening… I imagine all that extra press would be great for it… Well, regardless of what they are doing, I am hoping it’s this year!

Posted by Princess Leia on August 20, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

i have some checking to do

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on August 20, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

JKR has a great site
hope she makes more updates

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on August 20, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Hp_wand_lumos_thumb

Well this is great news! I wonder if she’s ever going to put up the answers for the W.O.M.B.A.T.s since the test is no longer available.

Posted by LumosSempra on August 20, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Hp_wand_lumos_thumb

Princess Leia.. I highly doubt it will be any time soon. In her interview on PotterCast she said she was taking her time with the Scottish book.

Posted by LumosSempra on August 20, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

i love the changes!

Posted by Astha on August 20, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to go see the updated site!

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 20, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

I hope she updates a new book coming out soon! haha

Posted by Britski on August 20, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Please don’t shoot me for asking this…but what is the Scottish Book? Something Potter-related?

Posted by MischiefManaged on August 20, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

It’s been a whiles since I last visited her website so it will be neat to go see the new changes and updates :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 20, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]"R -- r-- riddikulus!"[/i] squeaked Neville.[br]There was a noise like a whip crack. Snape stumbled; he was wearing a long, lace-trimmed dress and a towering hat topped with a moth-eaten vulture, and he was swinging a huge crimson handbag.