Slight Changes to JKRowling.com

JKRowling.com
August 19, 2009, 01:33 PM

Slight changes are afoot at JKRowling.com, the official website of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Thanks to longtime reader Bel, we know that the title of her diary has been changed to "Everything you might want to Know," along with new books in the link section and a few changes of the links. As readers will recall, its been quite some time since the website has been update, so we do not know if more changes are planned, stay tuned!

Thanks Bel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

Safe_image_thumb

Jo.. i have a feeling that you coming out with something sooon more than a feeling i am hoping!!!! we missssss you bounchesssss………Gooooooooo Jo…..

Posted by Picazo on August 19, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
P1010348_thumb

C’mon, Scottish Book! You have to wonder . . .

Posted by Widdershins [WBM] on August 19, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Good, it was getting a bit boring. I’ll have to go check it out.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 19, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

mmmm interesting.

I must say…Jo has one of the best websites I have ever seen as far as author sites go.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on August 19, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. its about time. i love her site but it got really boring because it stayed the same for so long.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 19, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Blue-moon_thumb

Scottish book!!

Posted by shellscotie on August 19, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Yeah her site hasn’t been touched in a LONG time… so I’m hoping that it gets update more often now. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 19, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Oh, I hope this means that the Scottish Book is underway! Thanks for the info, Leaky.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 19, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

I’m trying not to gat my hopes up for the Scottish Book, but something probably IS going to happen if the site is being updated. Perhaps a new piece, non-Potter related?

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on August 19, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

I wonder if this means that updates will stop? I hope not. I love her site, and I visit every day waiting for changes.

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on August 19, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Zombie-potter_thumb

Good to know that they are doing something with the site. Hopefully we’ll get more info and tidbits soon.

Posted by Bad-Muggle on August 19, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Are-you-going-out_thumb

I have to check it out!

Posted by Parthenonlover2757 on August 19, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

oh cool i checked just the other day but everything was just the same.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on August 19, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i hope she puts up new things

Posted by Horcruxalej on August 19, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Yes, let’s hope more substantial updates are next!

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 19, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator

"How do you remember stuff like that?" asked Ron, looking at her in admiration.[br]"I listen, Ron," said Hermione with a touch of asperity.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014