New High Res Half-Blood Prince Cast and Character Portrait Photos Including Alan Rickman as Snape

Movies
August 17, 2009, 08:25 PM

Many new high quality high res photos are now online of the cast and their characters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Of note is this rare high res photo of Alan Rickman as Severus Snape, with a closer look here.  Others include high res looks at Jim Broadbent as Professor Slughorn, Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) and her Quibbler magazine and here in her sparkly Christmas party dress, Quidditch players Ginny (Bonnie Wright), Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and Ron (Rupert Grint), as well several of Emma Watson (Hermione), Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy, Fred and George Weasley (James and Oliver Phelps), Tonks (Natalia Tena) and Lupin (David Thewlis), Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter), Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), Fenrir Greyback (Dave Legno) young Voldemort  (Hero and Tiffin Fiennes). You can see the entire lot here courtesy of ScarPotter.com, with (UPDATE) more in our galleries here.

UPDATE 2: Also thanks to Oclumencia for more High Res HBP stills including of Madam Pomfrey in the hospital wing here and the rest can be seen here.

Thanks much to ScarPotter for emailing and to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

hmmm… Snape has a new hair- do … doesn’t he???

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

@AudreyLouiseLovegood Maybe Snape has finally been confronted with shampoo? :-D

(I was almost literally rolling on the floor laughing when I was reading Deathly Hallows and came across that Potterwatch bit, where “Rapier” says You-Know-Who can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo :-D)

Posted by MischiefManaged on August 19, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

Great job on the pics neat to see.

Posted by HGROSS44 on August 19, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

all hail alan rickman

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on August 19, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

The teen Tom Riddle has perfect skin, it’s like…shiny..hahaha

Posted by Britski on August 20, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

I am such a big fan of Frank Dillane as the 16 year old Voldemort. I <3 Frank!!
DROOLS

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on August 20, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

I think they did an awesome job casting both of the Tom Riddles, they look perfect!! Did anyone notice how dark 16 Tom Riddle’s eye’s were in the memory but how brilliantly blue they are in the pics?

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on August 20, 2009, 06:20 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Oh my god, amazing! How did I miss this article?!

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 20, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Oh my god, amazing! How did I miss this article?!

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 20, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Awesome, awesome, awesomeness! Snapeness! Ahhhh! I love Alan as Snape. All of t looks great.

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on August 20, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Awesome, awesome, awesomeness! Snapeness! Ahhhh! I love Alan as Snape. All of it looks great.

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on August 20, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on August 20, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

These are really cool :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on August 21, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

aww luna’s dress!!!!!! classic

Posted by cellitomato on August 21, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

WOW! I took one look at the Snape one and I was like, woah! I asked my brother who he thought Snape was because he looked slightly different and he said Katy Perry… I don’t know if I find that disturbing or hilarious…

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on August 22, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry Potter asks if he can help Dobby... Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir, but of your goodness, Dobby never knew...."