New High Res Half-Blood Prince Cast and Character Portrait Photos Including Alan Rickman as Snape

Movies
August 17, 2009, 08:25 PM

Many new high quality high res photos are now online of the cast and their characters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Of note is this rare high res photo of Alan Rickman as Severus Snape, with a closer look here.  Others include high res looks at Jim Broadbent as Professor Slughorn, Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) and her Quibbler magazine and here in her sparkly Christmas party dress, Quidditch players Ginny (Bonnie Wright), Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and Ron (Rupert Grint), as well several of Emma Watson (Hermione), Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy, Fred and George Weasley (James and Oliver Phelps), Tonks (Natalia Tena) and Lupin (David Thewlis), Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter), Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), Fenrir Greyback (Dave Legno) young Voldemort  (Hero and Tiffin Fiennes). You can see the entire lot here courtesy of ScarPotter.com, with (UPDATE) more in our galleries here.

UPDATE 2: Also thanks to Oclumencia for more High Res HBP stills including of Madam Pomfrey in the hospital wing here and the rest can be seen here.

Thanks much to ScarPotter for emailing and to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

All-voldemort-needs_thumb

thanx for the pictures!

Posted by Pollytomat on August 18, 2009, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I’m happy to see new (good) pics of Gred and Forge ♥ Evanna Lynch also looks absolutely adorable!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on August 18, 2009, 03:15 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

awesome pics!!!!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 18, 2009, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow that is so cool!!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 18, 2009, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_october08_01_thumb

ahah ron is amazing in the photos

Posted by Finny ..::WBM::.. on August 18, 2009, 05:07 AM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

I just LOVE the Luna pictures _

Posted by stella8h8chang on August 18, 2009, 05:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Wow! Photos full of awesomeness!! :D :D xoxo

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wow these are very good!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 18, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Tiny_tonks_thumb

Lupin wasn’t specifically mentioned as scarred, but we have established that werewolf wounds scar, and he used to bite himself, so…

GAH! I just love Natalia Tena, she’s awesome. More screentime in DH!

Posted by Ama.Dear on August 18, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

I absolutely love, love, love Luna Lovegood. She is totally different and doesn’t give a waffle about what other people think of her. Sometimes I wish I could be like her (plus I really like the dress she’s wearing!!). I also think that Evanna Lynch does an AMAZING job at perfecting her character.

(Sparkles ROCK)

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on August 18, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator

Awsome!!!!!!! loved them! can we have more, plese???

Posted by LunaHermione on August 18, 2009, 07:06 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Oh. My. Effin. Gawd.

Alan Rickman as Severus Snape = Sex. The very definition of sexy. YIKES.

Wonder if he knows? ;-) I mean, I’m sure he has noticed it over the years that he has won legions of new and/or young fans with the role of Professor Snape, but I wonder if he’s aware of Snape’s sex appeal? ;-D

Posted by MischiefManaged on August 18, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Th_potion_thumb

I love the Snape ones… Oh he looks so in character XD … it’s funny that his are the most viewed…

Posted by Snivellus Greasy on August 18, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Sally_avatar_thumb

Wooow..the costumes are incredible, it’s good to see so many details! I really like the way they designed Tonks’ wand :)

Posted by roby_boh on August 18, 2009, 08:35 AM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

Suberb thanks for sharing them

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on August 18, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator

"as Marge doesn't know anything about your [i]abnormality[/i], I don't want any -- any [i]funny[/i] stuff while she's here. You behave yourself, got me?"[br]"I will if she does," said Harry through gritted teeth.