Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince DVD Set to Include Digital Download, Bonus DVD, more

HBP Film
August 17, 2009, 06:21 PM

Last month we first told you the DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in time for the holidays on December 7th of this year, with several retailers providing early notice of availability for the disc. Play.com has now updated with more information on the Blu-ray edition, including word that Half-Blood Prince will have two discs and "a bonus DVD Copy of the movie and a Digital Copy for your portable movie player."

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD will be available on standard DVD and Blu-ray.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Imgres_1__thumb

can’t wait. that’s actually a really fast release on dvd!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on August 18, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator

Cool! I hope there’ll be lots of cool features on the standard DVD for those of us who don’t have Blu-Ray.

Posted by enchantedsocks on August 18, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good. This way I can watch it whenever I like on my iPod!

Posted by Kirk on August 18, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Releasing it on Pearl Harbor Day… Hmmmm….

Posted by Won_Two on August 18, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Mypix001-4_thumb

I thought that date was a rumour that was taken down by WB.

Posted by pykowrnozes on August 18, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

I am getting it but not on Blu-Ray and I hope that the reg one has a digital copy too. Hope to find out more soon!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on August 18, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

hm, does a digital copy come on the standard addition as well? i know it did for ootp….i hope it does!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 18, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I wish it was coming out on November 19th like it was originally supposed to, but December 7th isn’t much later. I’m excited! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 18, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

can’t wait to get these!

Posted by beewell on August 19, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

i hope the 2nd disc has a little bit more on it than OoTP

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on August 19, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

i hope the 2nd disc has a little bit more on it than OoTP

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on August 19, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

i hope the 2nd disc has a little bit more on it than OoTP

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on August 19, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Are-you-going-out_thumb

just in time for the holidays!!!!! Now I can make my whole family watch it.

Posted by Parthenonlover2757 on August 19, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator

Come on Dec. nice to add to my dvd’s

Posted by HGROSS44 on August 19, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

YES!! This means that i know at least one of my Christmas presents. I loved that movie!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on August 20, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Ron snapped. Before Malfoy knew what was happening, Ron was on top of him, wrestling him to the ground. Neville hesitated, then clambered over the back of his seat to help.