Gringotts Bank Scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Due to be Filmed in October

DH Film
August 17, 2009, 08:47 PM

Another update tonight regarding filming for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Echo newspaper has an article regarding actor Mike Edmonds who will be portraying a Goblin in the new film. The paper says "Mr Edmonds, from Westcliff, will soon start filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in his role as one of the goblins charged with guarding Gringotts Bank."  Mike Edmonds, who has also appeared as an Ewok in the Star Wars film is taking part in a charity bike ride in September says “I do quite a bit for the Rotary club. Both my parents died from cancer, so anything I can do to give something back is good. I start filming for Harry Potter in October and I’m really looking forward to it.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ALL OF THE DURSLEYS ARE BACK FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS AS THERE IS NO MENTION OF THEM IN THE IMDB CAST LIST. HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND REPLIES COZ IM A LITTLE WORRIED THAT THEY HAVENT BEEN RECAST WHICH WOULD BE A DISASTER AS THEYVE MISSED OUT ON 2 MOVIES ALREADY. DOESNT FEEL LIKE HARRY POTTER WITHOUT THEM

Posted by jaiboi2 on August 18, 2009, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

This scene was soo cool in the book!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 18, 2009, 06:41 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m sure Emma will be back it’ll be rubbish without her. But it may just be Mr Edmonds and other goblin scenes, Helena would and the other cast would enter, Emma goes in the vault and its only the trio and Warwick Davis in there. They can easily film Edmonds’ scenes without Emma, even with the dragon bit, Emma can be edited in later

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 18, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_greyback_thumb

Lol theres gonna be lots of goblins in these films :P

Posted by tomriddle01 on August 18, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

Yey! Goblins. I saw a picture of Griphook, Hermione as Bellatrix and Ron in disguise on imdb.

Posted by barmyginger94 on August 18, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Peeps_thumb

My goodness! :D This is so exciting! I cant wait to see all of this! I’m going to go look at the new pics now, lol, i always go down the line of news! haha

Posted by iWeasley on August 18, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Kewl!

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on August 18, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator
B4_1__thumb

exciting!!!

Posted by justanargle on August 18, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Zombie-potter_thumb

I can’t believe that we’re this close to the whole series being on film Where’d the time go. That and I really can’t wait to see this scene, it’s one of my favorites.

Posted by Bad-Muggle on August 18, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
1238768596117_thumb

am postin on yo board, earning hufflepuff some points

Posted by qetesh on August 18, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

This is going to be another great scene (lol … I think they are all going to be great scenes). And, another HP actor that does a lot for charity, that’s so great but, how sad that both his parents died of cancer …

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 18, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

Great!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Astha on August 18, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Oh!! that’s one of my favorite scenes!!

Posted by HattFerg on August 18, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator

This is great news, it sounds really cool! If you have the spare time, please visit my website, www.hpmovies56.webs.com Thank you!

Posted by hpmovies56 on August 18, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator

hahaha… they better get this right! :D

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 18, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

"Oh, one of these days..." She took a deep shuddering breath.[br]"Yes, yes, one of these days you'll write more horrible stories about Harry and me," said Hermione indifferently. "Find someone who cares, why don't you?"