Happy Birthday, Jim Dale

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
August 15, 2009, 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday wishes go out on this day to Jim Dale, who is the narrator of the US Harry Potter audio books.  Mr. Dale is celebrating his 74th birthday.  Cheers to you, Mr. Dale!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday, Mr. Dale! I’ll make sure get a copy of an audiobook somehow and give it a listen.

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on August 18, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY JIM DALE! I had to make sure I said it because I listen to all the HP books over and over as I drive to and from work. Some people listen to music, I listen to Jim Dale.

Posted by molly43 on August 19, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Jim i love the way you do the books on disc. I have a few of them and hope to get them all

Posted by HGROSS44 on August 19, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
200px-elder_wand_thumb

happy birthday Jim!

Posted by yr.yasindu"ROAR" on August 20, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator

I think that perhaps maybe Jim Dale does the audio for the 1st and 2nd Harry Potter videogames.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on August 21, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

you know, I don’t think he’s that great- most of the characters sound the same.

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on August 24, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

At once, Harry's scar burned white-hot, as though the old wound had burst open again -- and unbidden, unwanted, but terrifyingly strong, there rose within Harry a hatred so powerful he felt, for that instant, that he would like nothing better than to stri