Happy Birthday, Jim Dale

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
August 15, 2009, 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday wishes go out on this day to Jim Dale, who is the narrator of the US Harry Potter audio books.  Mr. Dale is celebrating his 74th birthday.  Cheers to you, Mr. Dale!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Thats what he looks like – i pictured him a lot diffrent. Lol

Posted by AndreaB09 on August 16, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Happy Birthday Jim

Posted by blackhair on August 16, 2009, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Bullet_thumb

happy birthday mr. dale!

Posted by TerieB on August 16, 2009, 03:40 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday Jim!!!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 16, 2009, 04:15 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

HAppy birthday!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on August 16, 2009, 07:41 AM report to moderator
148706_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Snape's Half-Blood Princess on August 16, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

you have done a wonderful job happy b day!!

Posted by The Nerd on August 16, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
C27--padfoot-returns_thumb

Ooh, Happy Birthday, Jim! I love love love your audiobooks, and my mom does, too! I loved listening to them- I sat on a blanket and reflected on what the books were saying. And I loved your different voices, also! Have a great birthday!

Posted by beanjellybelly on August 16, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Dumbledore_thumb

Happy Birthday, your voice is priceless

Posted by shelbypotter [wbm] on August 16, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

Happy birthday Jim! You rock!

Posted by Owana Potter on August 16, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

*noblegracedescending: my thoughts exactly, although I still get teary when I hear him do chapter 34, better than trying to read thru blurry eyes! Only thing I didn’t like about his recordings is that he gave Belatrix a pseudo French accent, simply because of her last name. And she obviously wasn’t French; she’s British-born. Happy Birthday Jim anyway!

Posted by izziewitch on August 16, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

Happy Birthday Mr. Dale! :D

Posted by netsrikb on August 16, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

WOW!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by HattFerg on August 16, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

WOW!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by HattFerg on August 16, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

WOW!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by HattFerg on August 16, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator

"I wanted Harry Potter's blood. I wanted the blood of the one who had stripped me of power thirteen years ago... for the lingering protection his mother once gave him would then reside in my veins too..."