Theme Park Update: Video and Photos of Towers, Facade of Hogwarts Castle Underway

Movies
August 14, 2009, 11:23 AM

Construction watch continues on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction with new photos and video. First thanks to David who let us know about this new video of the construction work being done in Orlando, Florida, now clearly showing the towers and facade of the giant Hogwarts castle being built. You can also see his photos here from OrlandoUnited (also here in our galleries) as well as these additional photos including more of the snowy walls of Hogsmeade Village courtesy of Brianorndorf.com. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of photos and more on the theme park here in our Image Galleries. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park is set to open Spring, 2010.

Thanks so much David and Brian!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

1980 Points

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 14, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

This will all be so cool when it’s over! I’m so excited!

Posted by kayzz on August 14, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 14, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

Great!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 14, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Great video and pics! I’m super exicted for when it finally opens… I will totally be there! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 14, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Wow wonderful pics

Posted by Ariel on August 14, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Awesome! Oh my god, Spring? So it’s been confirmed in the spring?! If it opens on my birthday I will be the happiest person in the world!!

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 14, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

ahhh! i’m so excited!!!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on August 14, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

The ministry’s sign pretty much made my life

Posted by alecXmorpheus on August 14, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator

Looking Great.

Posted by Necrotoxin on August 14, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

i was there last week and it barely looked like that. good progress

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on August 14, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot believe that the castle is beginning to take shape before our very eyes and cannot wait in the slightest to see the final product!

Posted by Kirk on August 14, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_s_army_thumb

That is awesome! If only we can get yourselves a house in there haha

Posted by Forlornx *ROAR* on August 14, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_s_army_thumb

That is awesome! If only we can get yourselves a house in there haha

Posted by Forlornx *ROAR* on August 14, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_s_army_thumb

That will be awesome, if only we can live in there!

Posted by Forlornx *ROAR* on August 14, 2009, 07:33 PM report to moderator

"Fred and George tried to get me to make [an Unbreakable Vow] when I was about five. I nearly did too, I was holding hands with Fred and everything when Dad found us. He went mental," said Ron, with a reminiscent gleam in his eyes. "Only time I've ever se