Video of Burned Trailers from New Attack Scene in Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows

DH Film
August 13, 2009, 03:00 PM

Yesterday, we learned of a new scene added to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which takes place as Harry and Hermione are camping while on the run, and arrive at a spot with trailers only to see the Death Eaters have attacked. London Taxi Tours now has video online here, taken from the public road outside of Leavesden Studios that clearly shows these burned trailers, complete with green screens used for filming.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One will be released on November 19, 2010, with part two due in July, 2011.

Thanks much to UHP via SS and London Taxi Tours!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

This new scene better not interfere withe anything that was actually in the book.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on August 14, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Hm, I’m not so sure about this.. But I quite liked the scene they added in HBP (apart from the fact that the Burrow burns down and t will be weird with the wedding and all).

Posted by evannaa on August 14, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Do my eye’s decieve me or do I see a pair of Knight Buses?

Anyway I wonder what important scene they’re getting rid off to make this. Its pointless! I understand HBP’s added scene but this is just stupid!!!! I mean wasn’t there enough action for Yates in DH.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 14, 2009, 05:15 AM report to moderator
2050111330045450723hbbawy_th_thumb

COOL!

Posted by Hatty Bumble on August 14, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Yeah, I don’t believe this is such a bad thing…yet…
As long as it doesn’t contradict the books it’s okay. Hope it looks good though.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on August 14, 2009, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

This looks kool! And it’s nothing that’s going to completely change the storyline :)

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on August 14, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I hope

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on August 14, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Me

I am already excited, hopefully the time flies for me :)

Posted by RyanRavenclaw on August 14, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Well it’s interesting I guess … anyhows it’s always cool to see new stuff from DH. I cant believe it’s only just over a year until the first DH movie is going to be released, I’m so excited already lol

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 14, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator

When I was in London at the begining of the summer I went on a 12 hour harry potter tour with london taxi tours. It was so much fun! One of my favorite places we went was in oxford, where they filmed the scene where malfoy turns into a ferret. While we were there we also saw Hugh Grant! Someone said he was visiting a professor.

Posted by iheartpygmypuffs on August 14, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Cool! The countdown had begun……

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 14, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Makes sense to show something that the Death Eaters do to show their evilness. Shouldn’t take away from the movie but add a little something to show just how real the terror is. Can’t wait to see these. Just wish they were ready now!

Posted by beewell on August 14, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I like this new little scene that they are adding… it does make the Death Eaters seem more of a threat and more dangerous. I’m just as excited as ya’ll are with all these clips and photos for the movie already!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 14, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

so awesome!!!! i can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on August 14, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Cool, this is a change I believe fits right in with the original story. I hope the rest of the movie changes are like that.

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 14, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator

"We haven't been down to visit Hagrid yet," said Harry.[br]"Okay," said Ron, "just as long as he doesn't ask us to donate a few fingers to the skrewts."