Read "The Return of the King" in Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Edward
August 01, 2009, 09:58 PM

The reading of the third book in author J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Ring series has now begun over in Jo's Book Nook, Leaky's non-Harry Potter book club.  The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is the final installment in the classic fantasy novel series by Mr. Tolkien, and takes readers through the final legs of a long and harrowing journey in a lush fantasy world.  Join in with your fellow Lounge members in this communal reading of the novel, discussing and dissecting the classic story.  Jo's Book Nook is open to all registered Lounge members, so do not delay in joining the discussion today.  For those of you who do not yet have a copy of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the set is available through our own Cauldron Shop.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Frodo Lives!

Posted by budgie on August 03, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I love Lord of the Rings!

Posted by Figment on August 04, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I have to confess, as a book lover I usually prefer boks over movies – HP a case in point – but somehow I’ve just never been able to get through LOTR and yet I love the movies! Ah well, life’s quirks.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on August 04, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Horst193920mxsmaller_thumb

i just finished reading the trilogy like a couple of weeks ago…

Posted by dior-able on August 05, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

I’ve got the books, but never read them ^^ I’ll take some time for that… later in life!

Posted by vintervarg on August 06, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Too bad I’m only on Fellowship of the Ring; I would have really liked to participate!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 07, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 07, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well, if you two are going to chicken out, fine... [i]I[/i] don't want to break rules, you know. [i]I[/i] think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion. But if you don't want to find out if it's Malfoy, I'll go straight t