August Issue of "The Quibbler" Now Online

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
August 01, 2009, 05:30 PM

The latest issue of The Quibbler, Leaky's publication that contains "all the news you won't find anywhere else," has now been published online for your reading pleasure.  Hitting online newsstands on July 31st, this issue marks the birthdays of Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom and contains a number of stories on the current state of the wizarding world.  Along with the familiar Letters from Luna and Aberorth's Page Three Girl features, this issue also highlights a recent Quidditch Tournament and Wizard Convention in San Francisco, California, the Hogwarts Foreign Exchange Program, and a mind-opening look at Bee Animagi.  This latest issue also features a Quibbler exclusive regarding the current state of the Ministry of Magic.  All this and so much more is contained in the latest issue of the Quibbler, which can be viewed via PDF format right here, or downloaded in a zip file.

Those interested in contributing to future issues of The Quibbler can do so by emailing quibbler@leakylounge.com.  You can also join in on The Quibbler discussion over on our Leaky Lounge forums, and check out all previously published issues right here.

Thanks, as always, go out to our most creative team behind The Quibbler: DorisTLC, Dragonsinger, Dreamteam, Evreka, Harry’s Horntail, Iheartprofessorsnape, Janemarple9, Jcoconnor, Lirene, Rudius Hagrid, SeverineSnape, SnapesSister, wordsaremagic.  This issue’s guest contributors include Niamh McDaniel, Rizzy Greenwood, Alysaw, and Clare Fogarty.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Great…a new edition. I love reading this and thankful you have given us another one! Thanks Leaky for all of your hard work of keeping us Potter fans up-to-date with all of the latest news. You guys rock!

Posted by beewell on August 03, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Avvie_thumb

Ooh! This should be fun. =]

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 03, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Downloading. =]

Dreaming_thumb

Poor Xeno spelled “Quidditch” wrong on the cover! That man needs a holiday. :)

Fantastic issue! I especially loved the Azkatraz reports.

Posted by DorisCrockford on August 04, 2009, 08:21 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

yea quibbler! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on August 04, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Yes, DorisCrockford, Xeno tells me he does need a Holiday. Where do you think he should visit? Maybe we could all make a recommendation to help the poor, overworked Geezer.

Posted by wordsaremagic on August 04, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Could somebody please help me? I’ve been trying for months now to download the Quibbler and all I ever get is a blank page after it says ‘download complete’. If anyone know what I’m doing wrong or can help please write on my pachment or send me an owl. Thanks! :-)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 05, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

LunaLuver, it is of course impossible to know exactly what is happening without looking at your computer system, but I suspect your system is set up to put all files downloaded from the internet into a specific folder.

Do you ever download any other files? where do they go? On my Mac, I have things set up so that some kinds of files to to a specific folder called “downloads” but others go to my desktop. I do not allow ANY downloaded file to open or begin running automatically.

So look through your hard drive for some folder where downloads go. I suspect you will find them all sitting there waiting for you.

Posted by wordsaremagic on August 06, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

So excited to read this! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 07, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yay for Quibbler!

Posted by siriuslyamanda on August 07, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

This was my first issue of The Quibbler and I must say, I enjoyed it quite a bit! Can’t wait for the next issue.

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 07, 2009, 07:01 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

love these things!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 07, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Emmyrossum03-2-1_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to catch up on everything! c:

Posted by Muireann O'Reily on August 12, 2009, 05:06 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The Creevey brothers had managed to get hold of a stack of [i]Support Cedric Diggory![/i] badges and were trying to bewitch them to make them say [i]Support Harry Potter![/i] instead. So far, however, all they had managed to do was get the badges stuck on