A Late, But Still Very Sincere, Birthday Wish

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
August 01, 2009, 11:45 AM

We said yesterday that our birthday post wasn't our official one: Nargles got into the system and stopped us from posting this last night, so it's lucky we know none of you mind extending the birthday celebration for J.K. Rowling and Harry one extra day. In Leaky tradition... happy birthday, guys:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Hp_avatar_thumb

Great job Frak ;) Love the pic… but shouldn’t the cake be Gryffindor red instead of Slytherin green??? :) LOL, jk. Awesome job! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY AND JO!

Posted by CallawayMADness :) ROAR!!! on August 01, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

beautiful! and yes,thats definitely book 8 ; )
happy b-day! again!

Posted by Matea on August 01, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

@Elwood_magic
She isn’t left-handed. But the bordering implies to me a mirror, so maybe this is how Jo would appear as viewed by herself through a mirror.

Posted by roonwit on August 01, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
100_1165_thumb

Woohoo! Happy escape from the womb day!

Posted by muggleslovemagick on August 01, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

YAY! I say we celebrate all weekend. After all, it is through Jo, and Harry, that we have our friendships here on TLC…and so very much more.

Posted by Lillylove on August 01, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY & JO!!

A truly wonderful asset to the muggle community and its inhabitants… Thanks Jo for your inspiring work and talent!

Frak, once again you’ve created a wonderful and beautiful artwork!!!

Posted by Ascendancy on August 01, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Damn, those Nargles. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday (again) Jo and Harry.

As stated by me previously Jo - you are too awesome for words. You have changed so many people’s lives for the better. What you do is the most powerful kind of magic. I wish you EVERY success for anything you do in the future and hope you have all the happines in the world.

And Harry, what can I say about Harry Potter?! I can’t really put into words how real you are, to me. And what to say that would mean enough to express how I’m sure we all feel.So, I hope you that me saying you are inexpressibly amzingly awesome will be a fraction of enough!

Again Happy Belated Birthday, both of you! :D x

Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY & JO!!

Frak, once again you’ve created a wonderful and beautiful artwork!!!

Posted by Ascendancy on August 01, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Damn, those Nargles. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday (again) Jo and Harry.

Again Happy Belated Birthday, both of you! :D x

Avatar_hp_thumb

Damn, those Nargles. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday (again) Jo and Harry.

Again Happy Belated Birthday, both of you! :D x

Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY & JO!!

Frak, once again you’ve created a wonderful and beautiful artwork!!!

Posted by Ascendancy on August 01, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Damn, those Nargles. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday (again) Jo and Harry.

Again Happy Belated Birthday, both of you! :D x

Avatar_hp_thumb

Damn, those Nargles. Never mind. Happy Belated Birthday (again) Jo and Harry.

Again Happy Belated Birthday, both of you! :D x

Buckbeak_thumb

Happy Bithday Jo and Harry!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 01, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Tonks_-_wand_at_the_ready_-_avatar_thumb

Awesome pic! Definitely worth waiting for! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY AND JO!

Posted by Ravenclaw Rose on August 01, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"Yeh'll do wha' yer told," he growled, "or I'll be takin' a leaf outta Professor Moody's book.... I hear you make a good ferret, Malfoy."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014