Trio to Guest on BBC Radio One Marathon from Set of Deathly Hallows July 15

DH Film
July 09, 2009, 10:43 AM

The Trio of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are due to be guests all day long on the UK's BBC Radio 1 Wednesday, July 15th. Several longtime TLC readers have owled about this special "Harry Potter" day long appearance which will be broadcast from the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Readers Neil and PinkMoosley both report that popular host Edith Bowman and others have announced the Harry Potter day on the radio channel, where Edith will be on set of the final Harry Potter film. Also there is apparently a contest to be held for fans to win a visit to the set, however there are no further details of this yet online; updates to follow when we can!

Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

The_claw_normal_thumb

Great for us, but I can think of better ways to spend my day off than being interviewed all day.

Posted by OrlandoDaddy [WBM] on July 09, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I enjoyed seeing Emma on Letterman last night. The trio has really come a long way in interview comfort.

Posted by budgie on July 09, 2009, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Cool. I hope they post it online somehow.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
20110714-092024_thumb

budgie that is so true! she was great on letterman and seemed so much more comfortable than she did on his show last year! haha :D and this is awesome i’m so excited for the interview! :D

Posted by Greta on July 09, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Guys, Radio 1 has a "Listen Again! function on the website, so even if you cannot listen to the show live, you can go back on to the website and listen to it for up to a week.

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on July 09, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

^^ You can listen again as long as you live in the UK. For others, I don’t know where you can hear it.

Sounds great though.

Posted by The Niffler [WBM!] on July 09, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome! Emma on letterman was pretty funny. :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 09, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Hummm, I wasn’t aware of that. Radio 1 used to be available in the US via Sirius Satellite radio, and probably still is, so you might be able to get it there.

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on July 09, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator

I went looking to see if I could find a way to hear it here in central Maine. I found bbc radio 1, scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked on “How to Listen.” Then clicked iplayFAQ and selected bbc radio 1 under Windows Media Audio. I got the program that was on, live. Hope I can remember this on the 15th.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on July 09, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator

Oh yay! Looking forward to hearing the clip when it’s available! :)

Posted by emdash84 on July 09, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Should be good to hear all of them at once.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 09, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hope someone posts it…

Posted by Won_Two on July 09, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Guys I’m pretty sure you can listen to it live on the Radio 1 site even if you’re not in the UK – well you’ll just have to see if it works but I think it’s available worldwide :)

I can’t wait to hear this and omg I would do like anything to visit the set!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 09, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

The way I heard it, the interviews sound as though they will be pre-recorded but the set visit will be live (obviousely they will try to get interviews then as well?) However I don’t know this for sure.
I think you guys in the USA can listen on sirius (I think its called that) or on the net. The BBC also has a thing called I-player where you can listen to shows for 1 week after.

Posted by pinkmoosely on July 09, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The only time I’ve heard Edith Bowman is when she interviewed Emma awhile ago. It was one of the most interesting Emma interviews ever. Bowman is GREAT. I hope I get a chance to listen to some of this.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator

[i]As if this were not enough, the[/i] Daily Prophet [i]has now unearthed evidence that Hagrid is not -- as he has always pretended -- a pure-blood wizard. He is not, in fact, even pure human. His mother, we can exclusively reveal, is none other than the