Reminder: Dan Radcliffe on David Letterman Tonight!

Radcliffe
July 09, 2009, 09:07 PM

A quick reminder that actor Dan Radcliffe will be a guest tonight on Late Night with David Letterman. The show is broadcast at 11:35pm on CBS. We now have photos of Dan arriving at the studio to tape the show earlier today, then making his way over to the premiere of Half-Blood Prince. We will have the video from the appearance up later, stay tuned!

Reminder too, Dan and Rupert Grint will both be guests on NBC's the Today Show which is broadcast live in New York starting at 7:00pm.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Picture_1_thumb

oh i wont forget….i have it recorded

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 09, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

first comment again!!! whoo!!!! I LOVE DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 09, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Picture_3_thumb

I would watch it, but I hate Letterman with a bitter bitter passion. I might watch it on the internet one day, when I don’t have to watch the rest of the show. That’s what I did when Dan and Rupert were on Rove…

Posted by Araminta1987 on July 09, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

im excited to see if Letterman shows any wardrobe malfunctions of Dan’s!!

Posted by HattFerg on July 09, 2009, 09:13 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

thanks for reminding me

Posted by placebowiz on July 09, 2009, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yay! thanks for the reminder :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 09, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

going to catch it live

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 09, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

:0!!!!! oh look at that picture!!! GREAT, SEXY AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN AND BEYOND. Yay!!!!!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 09, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I believe they meant 7 AM…not pm.

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 09, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Will he be funny?

Hmm….

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 09, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

im going to watch it comes on a 11:30

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator

Oh good night every one got to watch it then

Posted by harrmione55 on July 09, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator

lupinwandcaster, is that a real question? lol He is always hilarious. I loved how at the end David gave him a dustbuster!

Posted by ethanHP on July 09, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s on now…

Posted by Won_Two on July 09, 2009, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

bookended condiments!!!!!! wowzers

Posted by Amy Darlene on July 10, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator

"What is it this time Miss Granger?"[br]"I've already read chapter two," said Hermione.[br]"Well then, proceed to chapter three."[br]"I've read that too. I've read the whole book."[br]Professor Umbridge blinked but recovered her poise almost instantly.