Photos of Trio at Regis and Kelly Interviews

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 05:18 PM

As we know the Trio of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are making a whole host of media appearances in promotion of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks to Claire from our Order partner Rupert Grint.net we now have new photos of the trio going to record their appearances (Rupert today, Dans will air tomorrow, with Emma on Monday) As posted earlier today, you can see video of Rupert on the show here. Enjoy!

Emma Watson
Dan Radcliffe
Rupert Grint

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_44501_thumb

aww lol Rupert did part of his rap XD way cute :] Dan and Emma are great as always.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 09, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on July 09, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I know! His rap was so cute :) I thought it rhymed. Sort of xD

Posted by Christine on July 09, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Giggles Awesome rap.

Posted by LadySidi on July 09, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Naginiheadlesshunt_thumb

I loved part of Rupert’s rap. That was so cool! I also loved his shirt.

Posted by ahorsegirl220 on July 09, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator

having quikley looked at the pictures. I see Dan has a familiar face acting as his security.The same guy who did the job on Equus.

Posted by jain on July 09, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

The infamous rap, who knew we’d ever get to hear a bit. I think WB should dig out the old screentests and put them on the DH dvds. That would be a good way to embarrass the trio for life

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 09, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

I love rupert rap…

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 09, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

He’s amazing!!!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 09, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum!

Capture10_thumb

Im trying to watch or listen to every interview I hear about.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I love Rupert’s sense of humour, and his poise. he did really well in the interview. The rap must have been pretty cute.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 09, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Amazing! :) I love Rupert!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I’m afraid that the gentleman who was doing the interview is rather past his sell by date.

Posted by Graymayne on July 09, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Cupcakes__thumb

My favorite character is Ron!! I also love Rupert and his interview was funny! I really wanted to haer the rest of that rap but then Regis started to talk… But anyway…I love Harry Potter!!

Posted by O Sparkly One on July 09, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator

Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at one another. They had never seen eye to eye with Hagrid about what he called "interesting creatures" and other people called "terrifying monsters."