New Photos of Trio, Bonnie Wright in Entertainment Weekly

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 11:50 PM

Earlier today we told you about the new special issue of Entertainment Weekly on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due out tomorrow, Friday, July 10th. Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline we can show you more new scans from the feature; one is this adorable new photo of the Trio of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright here on mopeds. Also new is this montage of individual photos of the same cast.

Thanks toBWO!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Nice to see them acting young for a change!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 10, 2009, 06:02 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

They’re so cute on the pictures! Especially on the mopeds! :)

Posted by hermione97 on July 10, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Boysoverflowers1_thumb

This are really wonderful photos :D
Everyone looks great!

Posted by Siяiusly ℓöõnÿ ☼ROAR☼ on July 10, 2009, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

really nice and cute pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv the mopeds! bonnies hair is sooo luvly!

Hrpetersam_thumb

That’s more like it!!! The moped picture s brilliant!

Posted by Miss Dracothan on July 10, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

These are so cool love the mopeds. The cover one is my favourite I think

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 10, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Awesome, I want to buy this. I wonder where I can get it.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on July 10, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv the pictures. every one is so grown up but yet they all look so young. ugh i want hbp NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
p.s i luvvvv the pictures when emma and rupert are togather!! like ron and hermione are

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 10, 2009, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Those are cute :D I am going to have to buy that!! Dan and Rupert looks really hot as usual and Bonnie and Emma look lovely as usual :) 4 days!!!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on July 10, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Mirror_thumb

They look really cute. The Barnes and Noble near me haven’t put the new issue up though. :(

Posted by sushita on July 10, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Omygodd :]. I <3 those scooters! Fantastic pic of the cast, as always.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 10, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

Love the moped picture! Bonnie Wright is such a pretty girl. I’m glad they’re including her more.

Posted by AvanelleWood on July 10, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

love the pictures and the vivid colors and everything! :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 10, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

shes grown up so much

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Very pretty… Such good photos I haven’t seem absolutely brilliant ones of some of them lately!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 10, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator

"I'll make it," Lockhart butted in. "I must have done it a hundred times. I could whip up a Mandrake Restorative Draught in my sleep --"[br]"Excuse me," said Snape icily. "But I believe I am the Potions master at this school."[br]There was a very awkward