New Clips from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Slughorn and More

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 12:16 AM

Hang on everyone, there are even more new clips from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now available courtesy of Collider.com. Notable is a new clip of Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) speaking to Professor Slughorn (Jim Broadbent) and asking about Tom Riddle.  You can also watch a long clean video of the Sectumsempra confrontation between Harry and Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) here, and a longer delightful clip of the Gryffindor Quidditch tryouts with McLaggen and Ron Weasley.

With our video galleries back in action, our crew has been hard at work adding in all the many videos we have posted about previously over the past weeks. Be sure to check out (in ipod friendly form as well) the following:

From this morning, video of the Trio at the Burrow discussing the age of Dumbledore
HBO "First Look" at Half-Blood Prince Part One
HBP "First Look" at Half-Blood Prince Part Two
Scoring session for Half-Blood Prince soundtrack
Preview for Sky Movies special on HBP
More will be added to this list soon, stay tuned!

Thanks Steven for emailing about the new clips, and to Chris, Maria and the entire video galleries crew!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

cool

Posted by placebowiz on July 09, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

This makes me so sad :( I’ve been avoiding all these clips for over a week now. This is SO tempting. Btw, just got done watching Emma on Letterman. She was so funny :D

Posted by Christine on July 09, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

oh.. another HBP clips.

Posted by EnricoDc on July 09, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

STOP IT WB!!! I’m trying really REALLY hard not to watch these… getting really hard.

Posted by JP Gagen on July 09, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I agree Christine!

Posted by budgie on July 09, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

OMG, this is mean. The bathroom fight is my favorite scene ever…I’m trying really hard not to watch it now and until :X

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 09, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

wait*

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 09, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator

Nice!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 09, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I watched the Harry and Slughorn one, but right after I clicked play on the Sectumsempra one, I went, “NO! I’m not spoiling this part!” It’s one of the bits I’m most looking forward to :}

Hee, the Quidditch trial clip is quite funny – love it!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 09, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator

But I didnt hear Malfoy almost say “Crucio,” thats important to the seriousness of the fight i think.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 09, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator

i agree too Christine,cant wait to watch rupert tmrrow!

Posted by potterboy7 on July 09, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

And Christine, I did too, and I agree!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 09, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Yea, don’t want to spoil the clip, but the beginning with Malfoy in the bathroom scene, thought that was really fake. Hahaha. And yea, I want to hear crucio, that why Harry did that sectrumsphria to begin with!

Posted by Britski on July 09, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I think I can piece together the entire movie now, but that won’t stop me from seeing it next week!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 09, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I watched Emma on Letterman. She was great. Her dress looked a tad ridiculus though. I watched all of the clips. No wonder Hermione confunded McLaggen. I heard some thing about that kid Nigel being on the toilet during the Sectumsempra scene but i guess it got cut out. It would have been funny. And why were Harry, Ron, and Hermione laughing about Dumbledore being 115. Its not really funny.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 01:02 AM report to moderator

"Library books are not to be taken outside the school," said Snape. "Give it to me. Five points from Gryffindor."[br]"He's just made that rule up," Harry muttered angrily as Snape limped away. "Wonder what's wrong with his leg?"[br]"Dunno, but I hope it's