New Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Lupin, Tonks at the Burrow

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 12:44 PM

Check it out! A new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been released, this of Lupin, Tonks Arthur and Harry at the Burrow. You can now watch this video courtesy of MSN here in our video galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1489362413_9748_thumb

Yet another clip! At this pace, by July 15th we will have seen the whole movie!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 09, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Neville_text_icon18_thumb

Another one!
I really wish they wouldn’t realease so many clips i feel like ive seen half themovie already.
But I still cant help but watch lol

Posted by BlondeWeasley on July 09, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m not watching no more clips.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 09, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
2047618317_5ad80df746_thumb

I trust Dumbledore and Dumbledore trusts Snape… Lupin was right, dammit!

Posted by zalbreda on July 09, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

More clipz!!!

Posted by Won_Two on July 09, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

yayyy…greatt videoooww…graxx TLC :)

Posted by potterrock on July 09, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

For some reason the video isn’t working for me

Posted by Rsheppard on July 09, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I’m starting to wonder if we haven’t seen the whole movie just from watching clips! lol.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator

My stupid computer won’t play this right now, but from the comments I’m glad that Lupin has at least one line in HBP. I wish they had kept all the Lupin/Tonks stuff, though. I really hope they have more in the DH movies.

Posted by badger666 on July 09, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I really don’t like how it seems they made Lupin a bit more…aggressive in the films than in the books. He practically yells at Harry in this clip :( I know that’s how he gets in DH, but….I don’t know, I always liked how in the books he seemed so calm and reasonable.

But, what am I saying…the books and movies are two different things, I should stop nitpicking :)

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 09, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

Wow!! That was great!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 09, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Moto_0302_thumb

Ok im starting to get a bit annoyed with WB now i wish they would stop showing so many clips!!!!! I WILL NOT WATCH IT!!!!! 5 more days!!!

Posted by ginny_potter4ever on July 09, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator

I finally got to watch it. Wow, Lupin actually has lines! How extraordinary, lol. He’s too aggressive, though. He’s not supposed to be like that until DH. Still a good scene, though. Still don’t like Tonks’s new look, though. She just looks kinda weird.

Posted by badger666 on July 09, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Veryctsmilingwtcat_thumb

Damn that was interesting. But with all those clips, we have seen the whole movie before the premiere! Not fun.

Posted by Auriga A. Black on July 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im going 2 wait until the movie… also there r 2 many clips cuming out! i cant keep up!!

The staffroom door banged open again. For one wild moment, Harry was sure it would be Dumbledore. But it was Lockhart, and he was beaming.[br]"So sorry -- dozed off -- what have I missed?"