New Behind the Scenes of Half-Blood Prince Specials from Germany, Italy; New Clip of Potions Class

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 11:37 PM

We have two more behind the scenes specials on the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to update you on tonight. First, thanks to our own Erna, we that the German tv station Pro7 will be airing their special Sunday, July 12 at Sunday, 7:10pm. You can see some early photos including new ones of Bonnie Wright, Jessie Cave, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson here in our Image galleries.

While we have seen parts of this earlier this month, there is a SPOILER filled but fascinating back stage special that was broadcast in Italy on Half-Blood Prince. Part One can be found here with an extended look at Harry and Ginny at the Burrow.  Via this link there is another new clip from the movie, this showing Slughorn's class and Felix Felicius. Also new are many interviews with cast and crew, making of Fenrir Greyback.

In this video there is a long interview with Rupert Grint on Quidditch as well as extended scene of Keeper Ron at work. Also new are more looks at Weasley Wheezes, Tom Felton on Draco and another brief scene of Draco hurrying along to the RoR.
Thanks Ele, Brian and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Mewebcam_thumb

WONT WATCH ANYMORE CLIPS >__<

Posted by MarianaSP on July 10, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Very cool… even though I am not Italiano!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 10, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I’m not going to watch it!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 10, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I need more clipz!

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Ca67gdqr_thumb

Italian? I thought it was in German?

Posted by SirEdwardsGuardian [WBM!] on July 10, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Iconlunalionhat_thumb

I can’t watch any more clips!! I want to be surprised a little! After the movie I will come back and watch all the behind the scenes stuff!

Posted by lunarocks on July 10, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I actually enjoyed this special very much. I didn’t mind the Italian because the guy didn’t speak that much anyways.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I wish the cast would go on ellen

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

potions class was great, i loved hermione’s part! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 21, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator

"Aaah, George, look at this. They're using knives and everything. Bless them."[br]"I'll be seventeen in two and a bit months' time," said Ron grumpily, "and then I'll be able to do it by magic!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014