Leaky Live Tweets from Press Conference, Red Carpet at New York Premiere for Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 02:15 PM

TLC will be on the scene again bringing you non-stop complete coverage of the New York City premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Our own Melissa Anelli will be live-tweeting from the press conference NOW UNDERWAY, as well as red carpet, so be sure to follow us on our Twitter account @Leaky for all the scoop, photos, and insights from the event.

Here are the current press conference tweets:
Felton: was terrified to start ... Yates wanted ghost-like image with glazed eyes
Dan: one of coolest moments of career happened in inferi scene
Dan praises Tom:to come on having if we are honest not having been asked to do a lot previously and turn on that performance (was great etc)
Dan on seven: we're not in Hogwarts am the difference it makes is extraordinary
Emma on seven: I feel like I am on a different film
On Jo: Felton: She was very complemtary about the whole film
Dan: she has always been very good know at letting go of the films.. She has not been too precious about anything
Rupert on david's patience, a very good thing to have when you're working with me and dan
Bonnie: going to film school in September (in London)
Emma: I think the media found it confusing as to why I wanted to go to university
Emma: Hermione is such a control freak. She just falls apart in this one. She's just a wreck because she can't control the way that she feels
Dan - saw clip first film and said 'ugh why did they cast me' and Mike Newell boomed back BECAUSE YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY BLOODY CHARMING
Emma: I find it easier to watch the earlier films.. I had the whole bushy hair, chipmunk face look which wasn't great for me
Rupert: I haven't watched one all the way through in a long time... It doesn't really feel like me

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hpg05_thumb

OMFG….TANKKSS TLCC o….THIIS IS GREATT

Posted by potterrock on July 09, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

sweet i really wish i could be there.. seeing emma, dan and rupert would be one of the best things ever.. and alan well everyone

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 09, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

oOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! for once tweetie isn’t open- thanks!!!!!!! another exactic day is coming now!!!!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 09, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 09, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I’m still anticipating my own first viewing.

Posted by budgie on July 09, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Mirror_thumb

Much thanks for the updates. It’s getting me through not having a livefeed like for the London premiere.

Posted by sushita on July 09, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

I’m following the press conference coverage on Twitter, they are sending updates as fast as they can.

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 09, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

keeping up with the live tweets at work= not being productive lol

THANKS ANYWAYS LEAKYYYY (mels, we are all really really jealous of you—REALLY)

Piercing2_thumb

Is here vid? It’’s not as exciting as London…. but that was the world premiere, so understandable :)) what about pixx?? What are they wearing this time?? We must know!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 09, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Will there be pictures soon?

Posted by NightSky on July 09, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Bakewell_tart_thumb

Really cool ! Can’t wait to see the film !

Posted by Marine on July 09, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Someone hopefully will have it on youtube soon, even if I’m getting up to the min updates via texting. I’m glad I changed my text plan. :)

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 09, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I wish I could see a video of this. It sounds like an awesome press conference. Very funny.

Posted by cghambright on July 09, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

Why is everyone tweeting these days?? First Obama, now magic boy??

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 09, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I love Melissa’s tweets. THANX Melissa!

My favorite quotes so far:

Dan: if you spent a proper amount of time with me you would wonder if I was on drugs. I’m not!
Emma: I think drugged Harry is closer to Dan’s real personality.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator

And as the veela danced faster and faster, wild, half-formed thoughts started chasing through Harry's dazed mind. He wanted to do something very impressive, right now. Jumping from the box into the stadium seemed a good idea... but would it be good enough