Vote People's Choice Awards, Half-Blood Prince Style

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 08:15 AM

The folks at People's Choice Awards owled us about a fun page they have up to help pass the time as we wait for the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: This page of polls relating to the sixth Harry Potter film. Have fun!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released NEXT WEEK! yay!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Capture10_thumb

my computer keeps telling me the link is broken. but im going to keep trying until i get it to work.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
1200205085_35_thumb

It was very good poll!
I enjoyed it’s humour and style. -:)
Good questions, takes no time to get through it… So well done!!

Posted by czenema on July 08, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

I put my two cents in. 8 MORE DAYS!!!

Posted by ljgljhghb on July 08, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Yess, I voted. :D I like how in the last one, Harry Potter totally wins. :D

Posted by Mera004 on July 08, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That was a fun poll! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

How creative and amusing some of the questions they developed are. I will have to vote on them all. :)

Posted by Kirk on July 08, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Love these polls!! :]. Living in HP world is 95%!! Hehe

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 08, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

GREAT ! =)
I love polls !

Dsc08588_thumb

Oh, awesome – I love polls! Doing these as soon as my browser stops being infuriating :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 08, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator

those were good =)

Posted by Leeann on July 09, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

“Harry’s wand” giggle, giggle, snicker, snicker

Posted by Lady of the Lake on July 10, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

biggest hero of hbp? snape or draco lol but of course those werent choices

Posted by KC Nox on July 11, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice, i’ll have to check those out!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 14, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Time to split up the dream team, I think," he sneered. "Weasley, you can partner Finnigan. Potter --"[br]Harry moved automatically toward Hermione.[br]"I don't think so," said Snape, smiling coldly. "Mr. Malfoy, come over here. Let's see what you make of