TV Watch: Emma Watson on Late Night with Letterman Tonight, More

HP Cast
July 08, 2009, 11:08 AM

As readers will recall, there will be a premiere event held tomorrow, July 9 in New York City for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that will see many of the cast and crew here in the States. Press events are starting to take place here, notably actress Emma Watson will be a guest on the very popular Late Night with David Letterman TONIGHT, which will be broadcast tonight at 11:30pm on CBS (please note this show is taped earlier in the afternoon at the studios in NYC if fans are hoping to catch glimpse of Emma). Dan Radcliffe will be a guest on the same program TOMORROW night July 9th, with actor Rupert Grint due to guest on the syndicated talk show Live with Regis and Kelly (check your local listings for air times.)

Thursday, July 9th will also see an appearance from Dan Radcliffe on the It's On with Alexa Chung on MTV at 11:30am.

Set your TIVOS and VCRs for Friday, July 10 as both Dan and Rupert will be guest on NBC's The Today Show, and Dan Radcliffe due to appear on Regis and Kelly. Actress Emma Watson will be Regis on Monday, July 13th as well.

Finally do not forget actor Tom Felton will be meeting fans in person Friday July 10th at the Hot Topic event in Paramus, New Jersey at 7:00pm followed by a Question and Answer fan event hosted by our own Melissa Anelli and Andrew Sims of MuggleNet.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

set my gide to catch it.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 08, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Ml_ico_thumb

Emma Watson interview on BBC Radio 4 website program: “Front RoW”. Clears up some rumors on uni, acting, and filming experience. The interview was posted July 7, and will be up only for a week, so have a listen.

Posted by DartFrog on July 08, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Gee…won’t be able to see the MTV interview..work. :-( Hopefully it will be put on youtube or here. Thanks Leaky for all of your updates! You guys are the best.

Posted by beewell on July 08, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome im gonna watch all of them

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope I have the time in my schedule to fit in all of these appearances! Thank God that Leaky exists in case I miss them. :)

Posted by Kirk on July 08, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
065_thumb

I’ll be watching!!

Posted by potterversefan on July 08, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Thanks I’ll record them.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 08, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Watching! I love Late Night, and talk shows RULE!!!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 08, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

oh man! so exciting gonna try and watch em all! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 08, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m totally gonna watch all of these. And YaY! I don’t have class on Friday so I can see Dan and Rupert on the Today show!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m totally watching all of these. And YaY!- I don’t have class on Friday so I can catch Dan and Rupert on the Today show!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."[br]"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. Ron laughed, but Hermione frowned.