New Issue of Movie Magic Features Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 08:55 AM

Attention magazine fans! The new edition of Movie Magic magazine contains a large feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks to Megan from Magical-Menagerie, we can now preview part of the magazine, as seen in these scans which features interviews with the Trio, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright and more. Notable are new comments from producer David Heyman on the opening scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One with the Seven Potters, as well as the Weasley wedding. The magazine also has this article from (former TLC staffer) Fiction Alley's own Heidi Tandy on fan conventions including LeakyCon and the upcoming Azkatraz convention next week in San Francisco. This collectors edition of the magazine is available on newsstands now.

Cheers Megan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Trio_poster_thumb

First, yeah!!!! Scans are fantastic, wish there is something like that in Croatia.

Posted by Petra on July 08, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

AWESOME SCANS!!! :D Thanks for posting :D

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 08, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Nice!!!!! Thansk!!!

Posted by Picazo on July 08, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

So there’s no opening with Voldy? ok,I guess I’m ok with it. but I don’t want anything different other than that! :D

Posted by Matea on July 08, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Iconhbpposter2_thumb

Thank you for sharing this!

Posted by dianeeblin on July 08, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im trying not 2 read anymore reviews or articles or reports of HBP coz i want 2 see the movie without being biased….. even tho its going 2 be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bild2_thumb

The Seven Potters fight will look awesome in the movie! But don’t you think that Tom was a bit mean talking about Draco? I don’t think he’s that bad. He’s just a pain in the ass most of the time.

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 08, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

Sometimes, I wish I got that magazine…….

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 08, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Really nice scans! Thanks!

Posted by hermione97 on July 08, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cool scans…

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. i still have the one from PoA. i want this one too.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. i still have the one from PoA. i want this one too.

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I might have to purchase a physical copy of this.

Posted by Kirk on July 08, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator

this is epic I’m totally getting this magazine

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 08, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I love Movie Magic’s issues that include HP. They always have great articles and photos….I’ve collected several of them :) guess I’ve got another one to buy!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 08, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator

"It is a long time since my last visit," said Dumbledore, peering down his crooked nose at Uncle Vernon. "I must say, your agapanthus are flourishing."