New Clip of Trio at the Burrow Shown on GMTV; BBC Report from HBP Premiere

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 08:05 AM

The press coverage continues today regarding Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with two new videos of note. First up, Lizo from the BBC has his video report from yesterday's soggy red carpet at the premiere held in Leicester Square London, England, where he speaks to Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.

Next, GMTV continued their string of interviews on the morning show, with actor Dan Radclffe the guest today. At this link you can watch the interview with Dan, and a brand new nice clean clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince sitting in Ron's room at the Burrow discussing Dumbledore.

Thanks Wendy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Has anyone managed to rip that BBC clip? If so, could you please put it on YouTube? I’ve tried all I can to download it but I just doesn’t seem to work..

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 08, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
A153_thumb

The interview was great and that clip was hilarious!

Posted by NightSky on July 08, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Harry_hermione-pg-horizontal_thumb

nice interview. can’t wait for the movie

Posted by nsa (ROAR) on July 08, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Fun interview…

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Rainingmen_thumb

Dan is so incredibly eloquent! Cute scene – once again proves those three have such an undeniable chemistry! Can’t wait for next week!!!

Posted by BwaySaint on July 08, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator

yay, I´ve seen this video while I was watching CNN, I was like, yesss!! cos I´d never seen never-before seen clips of the movies live on TV!! uh…does that makes sense? lol can´t waiiitttt

Posted by Anna Luiza on July 08, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

Posted by Anna Luiza on July 08, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Moto_0302_thumb

ok i wasnt going to watch it….. but i HAD to give in….. i wish WB would stop releasing clips like this so close to the film!!! great clip though!! :)

Posted by ginny_potter4ever on July 08, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

AND THE AWARD FORMOST CLIPS SHOWN BEFORE THE MOVIE RELEASESGOES TO: -WOW THAT’S A SHOKER- HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!! clapp.clapp ;)

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on July 08, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!! I love the clip they played!!! It was soo funny!! That thing on the table must be the result of Hermione’s wand work. What a cool way to keep yourself warm. But I love the part when they talk about dumbledore’s age!

Posted by cghambright on July 08, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I want to watch it but will refrain from so doing that as much of the movie as possible is new for me. :D

Posted by Kirk on July 08, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
5684925844783b740791ee_thumb

The clip was really hilarious… _

Posted by Sandra_sk on July 08, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I loved that scene. Harry trying to defend Dumbledore. So cute. Dan was so serious in this interview. I like when he says silly things. He is funnier than that.

Posted by Tamyris on July 08, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Amazing interview. Can’t wait for the film!! :) Not long …….!

Kc_lucius1_thumb

it is almost here!!!

Posted by KC Nox on July 11, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Look at that!" Bagman was yelling. "Will you look at that! Our youngest champion is quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds on Mr. Potter!"