Listen to Entire Soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 02:12 PM

You can now listen to the entire soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in one sitting as heard here via Yahoo Music. The score, composed by Nicholas Hooper, will be released next week on July 14th, with additional content included on the CD as well as a digital download. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pansy_thumb

First!
Finally we get to listen to the whole thing, not just clips! Woohoo!

Posted by pansy parkinson on July 08, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’ll just wait til’ I get my copy…oh whatever! I’ll go listen now! Thanks for telling us Leaky! :D

Posted by cghambright on July 08, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Pansy_thumb

Oh man, SPOILER ALERT track #25!!! If you haven’t read the book or live under a rock the ending is kind of spoiled by the name of the song, hahaha.
I’m having trouble listening, it keeps stopping for no reason.

Posted by pansy parkinson on July 08, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
5688_135733938384_552133384_3057018_6951656_n_thumb

Sweet! Now I can take practice tests while listening to some (hopefully) great music.

Posted by mampersandy on July 08, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator

Track 26 is so beautiful. Ive got just got really choked up

Posted by Glenn on July 08, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Awesome! * Is off to listen to it *

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 08, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

This is a great soundtrack! Makes me want to see the movie even more! Can’t wait..only a few more days.

Posted by beewell on July 08, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

im going to listen.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator

I can’t actually stop listening to track 26. Its the most beautifulist piece of music I’ve heard for a long long time.

Posted by Glenn on July 08, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator

Posted by Glenn on July 08, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Oh, it’s beautiful, I just got tears in my eyes while listening to Dumbledore’s farewell…

Posted by lollifant on July 08, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator

i love the ginny one

Posted by Andrea Jo <3 WBM <3 on July 08, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

track 4 is Hedwig’s Theme and they renamed it Ginny.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator

i love the beginning of the one named ginny

Posted by Andrea Jo <3 WBM <3 on July 08, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Alison_thumb

I love “In Noctem,” finally something in four-part harmony to sing with a choir other than “Double Trouble.” This is beautiful! I love Nicholas Hooper!

Posted by Alison on July 08, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator

"Have you had any thoughts about what you would like to do after you leave Hogwarts?"[br]"Er," said Harry...[br]"Yes?" Professor McGonagall prompted Harry.[br]"Well, I thought of, maybe, being an Auror," Harry mumbled.