Leaky's Half-Blood Prince Set Report!

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
July 08, 2009, 06:15 PM

Leaky is proud to present our set report from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! We will be adding more to it in the next few weeks, including video, but please first enjoy our write up and interviews (including FULL audio) with the cast:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

Awesome interviews!
I’d never seen Matthew Lewis without the plastic behind his ears and whatnot…he’s cute…>.>
Ha ha!

Posted by KarmaHunter on July 08, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
295565_thumb

Great job Leaky !!! Thanks guys
Rupert is sooo cool,

Posted by soso on July 08, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

oh, this is awesome! i love getting to hear slightly longer interviews with everyone! thanks for all the work everyone put in to preparing them and transcribing them and such- and i totally can’t wait to see video! awesomeness! :)

Posted by Rinny on July 08, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

Melissa, Elves — fantastic interviews and transcriptions. Really excellent.

Posted by Bandersnatch on July 08, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

amazing

Posted by placebowiz on July 08, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Draco_3malfoy_thumb

All of these interviews and what not make me more and more excited to see the movie… absolutely can’t wait!

Posted by Sarah6 on July 08, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

TOP NOTCH. You got so much time with the actors and director. I wish you’d have gotten to Bonnie Wright, but that’s fine. The Dan interview was my favorite.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on July 08, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator

These are epic!

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator

i am really enjoying these. Glad to see that they all seem very down to earth and honest about answering the questions(unlike many US actors :( )

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Great interviews!! I love the Emma interview…I can’t believe she actually went to a bookstore to get the book and the part about Rupert is hilarious. I can’t wait to listen to the rest!

Posted by cghambright on July 08, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

I just loving hearing the interviews done by the set visits because you get answers to questions that you want to know but would not hear in those normal interviews you see on TV.

You guys did a great job.

Although, I am not able to access the interview done with David Yates.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on July 08, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I can’t believe that Rupert is so lazy.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 08, 2009, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

The Dan interview is great!! I love how interesting and funny he is. And I love how he and Emma both mentioned Rupert’s laziness.

Posted by cghambright on July 08, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Rupert’s interview was boring because he’s so shy and laid back. lol. But I still love him. Tom Felton was really great. He really understands his character.

Posted by cghambright on July 09, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator

Dan is wrong about the foresight on Dumbledore being gay. There is a line about knitting patterns in the Half-Blood Prince. Page 73 of the hardcover american version, Dumbledore says to Slughorn, “No, I was merely reading the muggle magazines…I do love knitting patterns.”

Or perhaps it could have been foresight. Either way, the line was inspired from an actual line in the books. And considering Dumbledore has always loved Dobby’s socks and odd clothing it comes as no surprise that such a line would be in the book.

Come on Dan?! Do your research.

Posted by BrendanRos on July 09, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me --"[br]"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all his Defense Against