Behind the Scenes Footage from Making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 11:01 PM

Once again courtesy of WB and IESB.net fans can now see over 20 minutes of behind the scenes footage of the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen via this link, you can watch a great deal of the actors at work filming the sixth Harry Potter film, as well as glimpses of more scenes from the film including Snape and more MAJOR SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks to WB!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

I’m not going to watch that… I’ll watch it after HBP comes out.

Posted by Christine on July 08, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

nice!

Posted by placebowiz on July 08, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

to cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 08, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Arthicule_normal_thumb

Oh that’s awesome! I’ll watch it now! :)

Posted by KDumbledore on July 08, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

That’s great! Thanks for sharing…

Posted by EnricoDc on July 08, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Thanks!

Posted by budgie on July 08, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

Interesting to see the green screens, technicians, setting up and some of the other aspects of putting scenes together. Gives a taste of the work involved in making movies.

Posted by biiigbob on July 08, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

I agree with Christine; I think we’ve been way too spoiled with HBP clips. But I caved, I’m watching it.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on July 08, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I am going to watch it bc I will probably watch those scenes over and over again when I get the dvd so it doesn´t make any difference. I don´t care being spoiled when it comes to the movies. I care about spoilers when it comes to the books.

Posted by Tamyris on July 08, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

No thanks. Not going to wacth this. 6 days :D

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on July 08, 2009, 11:57 PM report to moderator

That was actually pretty interesting. Cause even though some of it was stuff we haven’t seen before, it didn’t really feel like it because you saw the cameras and directors and everything so it didn’t really feel like they were giving anything away. very cool to see :)

Posted by BShrib on July 09, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Icon-1-1_thumb

That was awesome!! I wish they had subtitles, though, cuz some of it was hard to understand or hear

Posted by MySweetheart on July 09, 2009, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome! more from the Astronomy tower and I love the part when Hermione is hitting Ron in the head after Dumbledore’s speech.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

I really hope that Snape yells back “I am not a coward.” <.<

Posted by Britski on July 09, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator

Picture a child plugging their ears, closing their eyes, and saying, “I’m not listening, I’m not listening…” That’s what I’m doing now. I don’t want to see or hear anymore before next Wednesday.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 09, 2009, 02:07 AM report to moderator

"I tell you now -- take the steps I have suggested, and you will be remembered, in office or out, as one of the bravest and greatest Ministers of Magic we have ever known. Fail to act -- and history will remember you as the man who stepped aside and allow