Video: New Clip of Luna in Lion Hat shown during Rupert Grint, Emma Watson on GMTV

HBP Film
July 07, 2009, 08:05 AM

Rupert Grint and Emma Watson were both guests on GMTV today where they discussed the building romance of Hermione and Ron Weasley in Half-Blood Prince; video of this interview now available here that includes a NEW CLIP of Luna in her Lion hat, and the possible dose of Felix Felicis.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! SO EXCITED, CAN’T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF HBP!!!
Great interview. Emma is right “Rups” has brought some really awesome stuff. And I’m glad they both wanna continue acting! :D YAY! :D

Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Cupcakes__thumb

That was hilarious! i love Rupert! And I wasn’t a real big fan of Emma’s, but now I’ve grown to actually like her and her character!!

Posted by O Sparkly One on July 07, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

ok great!

Avatar_moose_thumb

I love this interview they both seem soooo nice, especially when they talk about the kiss. Emma has bloomed into a really pretty girl and Rupert (my namesake) is such a cool guy.

Posted by pinkmoosely on July 07, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

This waiting is TORTURE!

Posted by Mosu on July 07, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

the interviewer reminds me of Rita Skeeter, in a good way!

Posted by Thomas_Burrow [WBM] on July 07, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
4235_1144788785487_1400542878_30380919_751770_n_thumb

Great interview! Luna’s lionhead is priceless!

Posted by SeveraSphyrna on July 07, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

that clip was nothing like how it’s played out in the book :(, but more Luna is always okay with me!

Posted by Thomas_Burrow [WBM] on July 07, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

This interview is just so adorable. “Would you buy someone’s bum cast?” Oh, Emma, I hope you know a billion people would bid on that if it went up on eBay.

I love that scene, as well! I’d seen a shorter version of it the other day, but this is much better :D

Jumps up and down in excitement

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 07, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

i like it!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 07, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I would love to see Luna in her lion hat, I will refrain from so doing to preserve the movie as much as I can for myself. I would like to hope that there is something I have not encountered yet when I go to watch it a week from now!

Posted by Kirk on July 07, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well in the book it was Harry pretending to add Liquid Luck but What we saw in the trailer it looks like he adds to the pumpkin juice
Why did they have to do this;(

Posted by blackhair on July 08, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im not gonna watch. im gonna wait 4 the movie….. SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ph191_thumb

Lol, Evanna’s acting skills definately improved! I can’t wait. ONE WEEK!

Posted by PotterYay on July 08, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator

...Harry found the Vanishing Spells horribly difficult. By the end of a double period, neither he nor Ron had managed to vanish the snails on which they were practicing, though Ron said hopefully that he thought his looked a bit paler.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014