Video Interview of JK Rowling and More from Half-Blood Prince Premiere in London

HBP Film
July 07, 2009, 06:10 PM

We have a collection of videos from the recent press launch and premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today in London, England.

First up is this video montage shot on the rainy red carpet today, including new interview clips with Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. You can also see footage of Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, David Bradley, Natalia Tena, Evanna Lynch and many more of the cast at the event in Leicester Square, London. A second video containing interviews with Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, plus video of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling signing autographs for many fans can be seen here.

Also yesterday, a press conference was held in London before the premiere. Courtesy of CBBC Newsround, we can now watch a lengthy portion of the conference here in our video galleries. A second video from the Associated Press can be seen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

The_golden_snitch_thumb

I missed it!!! :( I really wanted to see it but I was watching Micheal Jackson memorial consert so I forgot about it!

Posted by hermione97 on July 08, 2009, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

I would have loved to have been there but I had to work shift yesterday evening. DAMN IT! Looked AMAZING though, The trio were on great form and Evana looked lovely, so did Bonnie (in fact all the cast looked great all dressed up for the premiere).

Posted by pinkmoosely on July 08, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

WOW! I had missed the orignal piece….we’re here, in the US, and it’ kinda hard to coordinate! (arrggghhh} One might say, we’re “uncoordinated”!
That piece was LOVELY! Dame Maggie is looking good, although a little tired!
Ivanna looks striking! Everyone just looks great. OMG……7 more days!!!!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 08, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

i completely 4got 2 watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was watching the whole michael jackson thing (it was on all the news channels and u couldnt get away from it) and then played sims 3. im sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

i watched one thing then had 2 watch all these other ones!!!

I like seeing Daniel, unlike most “superstars”, joking with the camera and other actors while he is on the red carpet. Adds a whole lot a fun to the day…we need to see that more often at premiers.

I know that he has personally said that how he acts on the carpet is not how he acts alone but it’s still refreshing.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 08, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

OMG I really wish I was there. Iwanted to be just a screaming fan if nothing else and of course trying to push my was to the front to see them and get an autograph!!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on July 08, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

There should be a premiere in all the countries where Harry Potter is a massive success.Brazilian fans are completely left out! Several fans would love to be there in London but can´t and that´s truly unfair. Harry Potter is Harry Potter bc of Jo Rowling,WB and especially… THE FANS. Ok,ok. We still have two more premieres ahead of us. Thank God DH was splitted in two.That way I have more time to save money and go to London!

Posted by Tamyris on July 08, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Jooooooo I love you sooooooo!!

Posted by Tamyris on July 08, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Ah this is great ! I would love to get an autograph, oh man !

Greenavatar_thumb

Ah this is great ! I would love to get an autograph, oh man !

Greenavatar_thumb

Ah this is great ! I would love to get an autograph, oh man !

Greenavatar_thumb

Sorry about that, there’s a problem with my Internet and it posted several times … =(

Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW!!! That was so cool. Thanks Leaky.

Them people who were having their books signed by Jo are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky!! Like the have taken Felix Felicis lol! :D

Kc_lucius1_thumb

new goal…attend a hp premier…only two more chances!

Posted by KC Nox on July 11, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014