Six ways to make HBP awesome; Leaky joins Examiner family

Leaky
Posted by: Melissa
July 07, 2009, 09:14 AM

Leaky has joined the family of Examiner.com, posting news articles and commentary on this Harry Potter blogExaminer family, with a blog that you can follow here. The large-item news will get reported there just as here on Leaky, but we're planning a lot of discussion and commentary that we don't do on the Leaky main page: for instance, six things that will make HBP awesome. Add your own!

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Wonderful ideas. I haope they were taken into consideration.

Posted by budgie on July 07, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I agree with budgie!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 07, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Oh! And written by Melissa :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 07, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Good points but I have my doubts that the movie will deliver them – I look at the movies as mere entertainment, a fleshing out of the HP world, almost like a living snow globe – for the real nuances and finer points it has to be the books.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 07, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. i wouldnt know what to put though.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 07, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

those are some good ideas….i couldnt think of any though….its too early to think

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 07, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Pansy_thumb

No wonder examiner.com rejected my application to write this blog, the competition was Melissa! Sigh.

Posted by pansy parkinson on July 07, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Very good points, and I hope that they will be well done in the movie, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high. >.< I still want to enjoy this movie.

Posted by Mera004 on July 07, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

cool!!! and BTW I agree with budgie, save that I hope, not haope :)

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 07, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Thumb_avatars_movie_gof_may03_thumb

Like budgie said, I hope they have some of these finer points of the book in the movie. Only 8 more days!

Posted by marauder. on July 07, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Interesting idea…

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i agree with the points made.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 07, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Pretty good points that I hope they do show clearly in the next film…. especially about the moment when Snape flees the castle. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 07, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

Great ideas!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on July 07, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator

Cool.

Posted by badger666 on July 07, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Would anyone like me to help them interpret the shadowy portents within their Orb?" she murmured over the clinking of her bangles.[br]"I don't need help," Ron whispered. "It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight."[br]Both Ha