Scholastic Releases Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Paperback Today!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
July 07, 2009, 12:02 PM

Just in time for all those summer holidays and vacations, the paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is now available here in the US. Released today by Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, you can now find the paperback edition of the final book in the Harry Potter series at retailers everywhere. The special paperback box set from Scholastic is also now available for purchase. A reminder as well of the release party that is underway right now at the main Scholastic store in Soho, where fans can take part in Harry Potter trivia, potions and wand making events, plus enter raffles for the trunk boxset of the Hardcover editions of the series, or a Harry Potter print signed by artist Mary Grandpre. In addition, with every purchase of the DH paperback, you will get a free poster! If anyone is attending, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I do have all the paperbacks except DH, which I have in hardcover. But I really do like the hardcovers better. It’s just… idk. lol.
Don’t think I’ll buy paperback for a while, I just don’t have the urge to buy it.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 07, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I ordered the paperback collection— it’ll be a lot easier to move from one country to another than hardcovers!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 08, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

in the uk the paperback one came out a while ago! but i luv my 1st edition hardback :)

Moon3_thumb

It is about time! It took way too long.

Posted by Figment on July 08, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

I saw the boxed set at the Borders I work at in the back room on Monday. The new paperbacks look so classy. It’s nice that they all match on the spines now (although I do like the variety of the originals). I bought my copy of DH in paperback now (so that means I have four DH copies-Deluxe US, US hard cover, British Adult with an extra kid’s jacket, and the us paperback). :-)

Posted by gooseywizard on July 09, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

i dont have any of the paperbacks except for a copy of philosophers stone i got in scotland because i had to have it :)

Posted by KC Nox on July 10, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"It's not possible to live with the Dursleys and not hate them," said Harry. "I'd like to see you try it."