Cave, Gambon and Isaacs: Returning for Seven

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
July 07, 2009, 12:30 PM

As the cast make their way around the red carpet many are confirming or repeating earlier confirmations that they will return for the seventh film. So far on the list are Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown), Michael Gambon (Dumbledore) and Jason Isaacs (Lucius); Gambon's confirmation is new. Be sure to check back to the main Leaky page and Twitter for more updates from the red carpet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

A153_thumb

The live feed is not working properly for me! Hopefully there will be pictures on soon!

Posted by NightSky on July 07, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

live feed did not work for me either.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 07, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Freddie7_thumb

Live feed isn’t working for me either

Posted by Silvia aka Ninotsjka on July 07, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Great live feed! I was able to see interviews with Bonnie, Rupert, Dan, Emma, Jim Broadbent, and David Yates! Nice work under cold and wet conditions. Can’t wait to see it!!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on July 07, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator

Just finished watching the live premiere…it was very cool!! I hope better videos will be posted soon. On thing, I’ve got to say…the Press Association interviewers didn’t even know Rupert’s name, and hadn’t read any of the books. They asked some basic questions… but I’m otherwise grateful we had the chance to see the live premiere, so…I won’t complain about it.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 07, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Miriam Margolyes said she is back for the final film too. Good to see John Hurt at the premiere as we know he is back as Ollivander for DH I’m glad he wanted to go along to this, he is obviously happy to be back in the HP world.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 07, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

ok!!!

Raven_avatar_thumb

Glad to see Gambon has gotten onboard… I don’t think I could deal with a third Dumbledore…

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

great!

Posted by Matea on July 07, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

The live feed worked for me, but I had to go pick up my son from camp at one…it was over by the time I got back! I’m so glad that so many characters have been portrayed by the same actors throughout the film…it makes for great continuity! Plus, I think they’ve all done a really good job!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 07, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

LOL…when i saw Cave, Gambon, Issacs back for DH, i thought it meant the cave from HBP, not Jessie Cave..LOL…oh, i’m alright, aren’t I? LOL

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 07, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YEAH! Jason is coming back to the films…. so cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 07, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

Ya!!
Dumbledore will be back :)
i love the Kings Cross chapter

Posted by DanielleD on July 07, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Lavender Brown is in DH for like 3 seconds in which she’s dead to Greyback…

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 07, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I don’t know yet about Jessie, as the film isn’t out yet, but I’m pumped that Jason Isaacs will be back! :D

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 07, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator

"It's none of [i]your[/i] business if Harry's been with a hundred girls," Hermione told Rita coolly. "So you can put that away right now."[br]Rita had been on the point of withdrawing an acid-green quill from her bag. Looking as though she had been forced