Direct Download Links to New Clips from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 07, 2009, 12:17 PM

Hang on everyone, now in glorious direct download and in high resolution come links courtesy of Warner Bros for the most recent clips from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As follows below are links to the attack on the Burrow aka "I killed Sirius Black" and "Who's the Half-Blood Prince" with the Trio and Ginny arguing over that mysterious Potions book. Enjoy!

BURROW ATTACK

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Thanks for the access!

Posted by budgie on July 07, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I will wait for the movie…I will wait for the movie…..Maybe :)

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 07, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Woo Hoo!

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 07, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator

Not not not not going to watch them! I promised myself that I’d be strong enough to wait 9 days… 9 DAYS PEOPLE!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 07, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I am not watching anymore. Sorry, I flatly REFUSE. It’s going to ruin the movie for me if I see anymore spoilers. But those who do watch it enjoy. I’m sure it’s as awesome as ever! :D

I’ve seen these clips before on a previous leaky post. Still, they are awesome and I cannot wait for the movie!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 07, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
123_thumb

I soooooooooooo can’t wait anymore

Posted by Rockstar 1994 on July 07, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

im not watching any more clips. Im gonna wait to see it next Friday. Im not going on Wednesday because itll be packed.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 07, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh no way… no flipping way. Don’t torture me by giving me the HD links! I’ll just download them but I won’t watch them. I’ll just torture myself by knowing I can watch them in high quality xD

Posted by Christine on July 07, 2009, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Has anyone been able to download the iPod versions from these links? I get a 404 Not Found error from both of them. I’m in Safari, on a Mac… Leaky web wizards — ?! Thanks!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on July 07, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Polarbearsv400304_thumb

must wait but barely holding on.

Posted by richkid50000 on July 07, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Kissa_thumb

I love every bit I get to see, but too much of a good thing……

Posted by hanname on July 07, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

GINNY

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on July 07, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Excellent!

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I´ve seen those clips aready but thanks anyway.

Posted by Tamyris on July 07, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator

"Well, there's one good thing," he said savagely. "Snape'll be gone by the end of the year."[br]"What do you mean?" asked Ron.[br]"That job's jinxed. No one's lasted more than a year... Quirrell actually died doing it... Personally, I'm going to keep my f