Video Preview of Sky Movies Special on Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 06, 2009, 08:48 AM

A new video preview is online today from one of the many behind the scenes specials set to air this month on the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As noted here on UK Sky Movies, host Alex Zane visited the set of the sixth Harry Potter film and conducted interviews with cast and crew. You can see a video preview here with interviews of Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) plus more of the scene where Hermione is keeping vigil by Ron's hospital bed when Lavender Brown comes charging into the room. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

wowwwww!!! first! amazing news… add me ;))

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 06, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Me_chris_snap_thumb

Ohh Won Won, I love how DD kinda fades into the background in the scene….

Posted by Vineeth Thomas on July 06, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Dscf3969_background_thumb

:) Nice, I hope Ruperts all nice and well now

Posted by AishMeist on July 06, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I should refrain from watching this, as I have ruined more than enough of the movie for myself already, but the temptation to click the link is strong.

Posted by Kirk on July 06, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This was awesome!! I love Rupert’s giggle at the beginning when the reporter asks, “So What’s it like kissing a girl?” And the part at :56 is soooo cute!! I love when Ron and Hermione flirt. Rupert and Emma have such great on-screen chemistry. I think Dan was on the roof because that’s the part when they spy on Draco in Knockturn Alley.

Posted by cghambright on July 06, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

awesome

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on July 06, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@ele0206: Awesome thanks!! They all look great! I love Emma’s dress!!

Posted by cghambright on July 06, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

shields eyes can’t. watch. spiffy. new. clip…I’ll watch all the fun stuff after though [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 06, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

this movie is going to be amazing =]

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I am getting really excited about this movie!

Posted by budgie on July 06, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Draco_and_luna_thumb

I cant wait for this Movie!!!!

Posted by Lucius Lovegood on July 06, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Haha the scene in the hospital wing is hilarious!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 06, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator

I’m getting no sound on this. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 06, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

hahah! awesome!

Posted by Matea on July 06, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lav Lav is a hoot!

Posted by Won_Two on July 06, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator

You had to hand it to them, thought Harry, as George took an ordinary hairpin from his pocket and started to pick the lock.[br]"A lot of wizards think it's a waste of time, knowing this sort of Muggle trick," said Fred, "but we feel they're skills worth l