Rupert Grint Comments on Bout with Swine Flu

Grint
July 06, 2009, 10:30 AM

During a press event held today in London, England before the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, actor Rupert Grint made some new comments about his recent bout with Swine Flu. As we reported the other day, Rupert had a mild bout of the deadly flu, but is well on the way to recovery and will attend the official premiere of the sixth Harry Potter film tomorrow in London, England. Speaking to reporters today, Rupert stated:

"It was quite scary when I first found out I had swine flu," he said at a press conference with other Potter actors including Emma Watson in London."I thought 'Am I going to die?' But it was just like any other flu really.""I had a sore throat and I went to bed for a few days."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

thats goood:)

Posted by potterboy7 on July 06, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

phew thank god he’s ok now…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on July 06, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I’m glad it was not more. Taking care of himself and resting was smart.

Posted by budgie on July 06, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Draco_and_luna_thumb

It goes to show that the scare about the Swine Flu was scarier then the flu itself.

Posted by Lucius Lovegood on July 06, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Nn7639l_thumb

I’m glad he’s all right! :)

I’m almost certain that I had Swine Flu a few weeks ago, and it wasn’t any worse than the normal flu. A little rest and I was fine.

Posted by Leila Malfoy on July 06, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

How strange is it that he would get swine flu, must be all the traveling+meeting tons of people for the new movie.

Posted by Liderc on July 06, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator

Many people die from flu every year, swine flu is just new in the news, so people are scared of it!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 06, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Photo_40_thumb

good thing its just a mild case.. rupert is strong.. :>

Posted by siriuslymissed on July 06, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
4164_73882307837_809377837_1651682_7105008_n_thumb
1965 Points

So glad he’s okay bless him! Sometimes I wonder if the media are just making it out to be worse than it actually is!

Posted by NymphadoraMae on July 06, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Thank god! Poor guy.
It’s really sweet that the admits it beeing scary. One of the reasons I like Rupert so much..

Posted by Cheimonas on July 06, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Apicme_thumb

Ahaha. I’m glad he’s ok, but this is proof that Swine Flu is just a huge media story.

Posted by Laurel on July 06, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

swines can’t do anything against our Rupert!

Posted by Matea on July 06, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

get well soon :)

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 06, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Ahh Thank Goodness he is okay! WE Love You RUPERT! Get Better:D

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 06, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Just gld that he is feeling better.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 06, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator

Neville went bright red but turned in his seat to face Malfoy.[br] "I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy," he stammered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014