New Photos of Cast at London Photocall for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 06, 2009, 10:52 AM

Press week began in earnest today as a formal photocall was held in London, England before the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow in Leicester Square. Now available here in our galleries are new photos of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright and Jessie Cave, Jim Broadbent and acting great Michael Gambon in a rare appearance for these events.

A reminder that tomorrow we can watch the premiere LIVE on the net beginning at 1pm Eastern (6pm GMT), stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

Oh my gosh, they all look great! Bonnie looks beautiful though. I thought she shined the brightest out of the the whole group. Her hair back like that makes her even more beautiful! And Rupert is to die for like always. I like Emma’s outfit but I don’t love it. And Dan’s hair is alright. It works for him :) Tom looks cute with his new blonde hair and Jessie’s outfit is a bit weird – but I think she dresses like that in real life, so I won’t say anything =)

Posted by Christine on July 06, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Rita_thumb

Jessie looks so uncomfortable that i feel bad for her but realllly she needs to get some dressing help. unless she’s trying to get the Luna part now. Rupert always has a cool tshirt.

Posted by Aurora Duv on July 06, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Scarletandgold_thumb

Is it just me or does Emma look a bit like Keira Knightley???? And Jessie kind of reminds me of a character from a disney channel show called Wizards of Waverly Place lol But i thought Dan was taller lol

Posted by krystle on July 06, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator

Tom, Emma, Rupert and Bonnie look great. I love how totally at ease Tom and Emma look together. WOW I’m beginning to ship Draco and Hermione (haha kidding). Dan and Jessie need a fashion stylist ASP

Posted by blueheaven53 on July 06, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator

Ooops I meant “Dan and Jessie needa fashion stylist ASAP!”

Posted by blueheaven53 on July 06, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I love what Jessie Cave is wearing! I also sort of like what Dan’s wearing…no need to be so mean to Jessie Cave, she’s a new comer!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 06, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

I adore Dan, I really do, but he looks like a little kid in these shots! Maybe he should’ve worn something different; the clothes look a couple of sizes too big and the vest is a bit odd. :/ Apart from that he’s looking good though! And so are the others! Emma has grown up to be such a beautiful woman, and her style is amazing. Her outfit, and especially her shoes, are to die for! Bonnie’s looking great too, as always. Such a simple, yet classy outfit. She looks skinny though, I hope it’s not too much stress that does it. :/ Rupert looks awesome, as usual, as does Tom. I don’t know much about Jessie, she looks good but her outfit is hard on the eyes!

Though really, Emma stole the show completely here. I’m just full of praise for her.

Posted by Kissa on July 06, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Oops! I wasn’t aware a – on each side of a word would make a strike-through, I merely meant to emphasize that though Jessie’s wardrobe can be criticized, SHE is looking good! :)

Posted by Kissa on July 06, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

haahahah greatt photooosss O…..emma,rup,bonnie and tom are great
jessie cavee is veryy freak :s

Posted by potterrock on July 06, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The pix are great. Emma & Bonnie look absolutely lovely, Tom looks great, and Rupert’s t-shirts always make me smile. I love Rupert’s unconventional style and I always like Dan, whatever he wears. He’s just my kinda guy. Jessie Cave’s choice is um…interesting. But where are Evanna & Matt??

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 06, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

awful hairstyle, Dan.

Posted by Despina on July 06, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I can’t get on it! :’(

Hermionehb_thumb

I love Jessie’s look! Just keep wearing what you want to wear! She looks amazing. And no, she’s not dressing like her character. I seem to remember her saying that they picked her (partly) because of the way she dressed… so Lavender is dressed like her actually.

Emma looks nice, as always, cute and classy. Bonnie is STUNNING! Very natural. Tom looks good. Rupert looks awesome (and all better after the flu so it seems) and Dan looks fine is my eyes as well. Ubercool.

Posted by Salame on July 06, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Halloween_0011_thumb

Stacy and Clinton would gang upon Jessie if they saw her in this!
She could be on an upcoming episode of What Not to Wear.

Posted by emilie.hope on July 06, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

Oh poor Jessie… It is taugh to be on Emma’s side I guess! Bonnie looks great and Emma is gorgeous as usual!
It is kind of funny how tinny Dan is…. :P He is gorgeous though!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on July 06, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator

"Now, Harry, I'm going to teach you a little lesson. Let's match the powers of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin, against famous Harry Potter, and the best weapons Dumbledore can give him...."